Oilment is the Omnitrix 1.5's DNA sample of a Millgan Valtophore from the planet Anur Millgan in the Anur System.
Oilment appears as a humanoid alien who is about a head taller than Ben in his default size. He possesses several traits found in aquatic creatures, such as thick layers of organic scaly armor broken up in segments, which is greyish green in color when facing upwards and a lighter shade of green on the underside. His neck is adorned with three pairs of ornate gills that have fluorescent green tips. He has two bulging green eyes with black pupils shaped like two orbs connected with a rod. His forehead has a thin opening for his sliding visor, which covers the upper half of his face. The eye areas on the visor look sunken, giving the unsettling image of Oilment having empty eye sockets. His mouth is filled with two rows of small, serrated teeth, as well as a tongue-like secondary mouth possessing sharp teeth at its edges. He has a large light grey fin running down his back, as well as smaller ones on his forearms and shins. His three-fingered hands and three-toed feet have webbed digits.
Oilment wears the Omnitrix 1.5 symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
- Millgan Valtophore Physiology: Being a Millgan Valtophore, Oilment possesses all the powers, abilities and weaknesses of his species.
- Enhanced Strength: Oilment possesses strength superior to that of a human's, being able to shatter bone and dent metal with a few punches.
- Enhanced Durability: Oilment possesses durability superior to that of a human's, with his thick scaly armor being able to protect him from various physical and energy attacks.
- Underwater Breathing: Oilment possesses the ability to breathe underwater for an indefinite period of time, thanks to his gills.
- Elaiokinesis: Oilment possesses the ability to secrete oil from pores located inside the cracks of his segmented armor and manipulate it in various shapes and forms.
- Elaioportation: Oilment possesses the ability to teleport via the oil streams or stains he produces.
- Size Alteration: Oilment possesses the ability to alter his size, by shrinking or enlarging himself in order to fit the surface area of the oil streams or stains he uses to teleport and swim inside.
- Icthyokinesis: Oilment possesses the ability to manipulate fish life via his oil, which has a corrupting influence on those primitive lifeforms, additionally acting as a mutagen.
- Secondary Mouth: Oilment possesses the ability to launch his secondary tongue-like mouth at frightening speeds, akin to a piston, being capable of causing grievous injuries.
- Sharp Teeth/Claws: Oilment possesses sharp teeth and claws capable of tearing through a variety of materials. His claws are able to create sparks to ignite his flammable oil.
- Pyro Resistance: Oilment possesses a certain degree of resistance to fire, with the top layers of his armor shielding him.
- Sensitive Eyesight: Oilment's eyes are sensitive to sunlight, making use of his visor during daytime a necessity.
- Oil Production Limit: Oilment has a limit on how much oil he is able to produce and will become fatigued if he overexterts himself.
- Flammable Oil: Oilment's oil can be easily set on fire and while this has potential offensive exploitations, Oilment possesses no control over the resulting fires, which could lead to unintended collateral damage as they spread.
- Hindered Mobility: Oilment's armor weighs him down to a degree, making him somewhat slow on land and underwater, relying on his elaioportation for quick transportation.
- Oilment, like most species in the Anur System, is based on one of the Universal Classic Monsters, in this case the Creature from the Black Lagoon, otherwise known as Gill-man.