Nucle-R is a humanoid nuclear energy-based life form inside a containment suit which boosts his abilities. His body is made up of bones which are covered with nuclear energy. The containment suit has a mask with two grey nodes, a black suit that covers his torso, neck and most of his head, with two holes on his neck and one big hole on his torso. His shoulders and upper arms are covered with armor which forms two holes on his pecs with red fins projecting on each side above his collarbone and has one reactor on each shoulder. His biceps are made up of mechanical elements that exchange energy between his shoulders and lower arms which are connected on the back of his upper arms. There are two smaller reactors on his forearm and a red metal ring with rivets. The thighs and parts of his pelvis are covered with his containment suit with two red stripes on his thighs which are connected by tubes to his knees. The lower leg is contained in his containment suit with two holes on each side. His feet and knees are entirely mechanical.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his lower stomach.
Powers and Abilities
- Nucleokinesis- Nucle-R can generate and manipulate nuclear energy using his hands, which can do an extensive quantity of destruction to its surroundings.
- Heat Generation- Nucle-R is able to melt nearby objects using the heat from his nuclear energy.
- Enhanced Physicality- Due to his advanced and heavily built containment suit Nucle-R's strength, speed, and durability are vastly superior to many of Ben's other transformations.
- Flight- Nucle-R is capable of flight, even being able to travel in the vacuum of space.
- Transmutation- Nucle-R can manipulate and alter the matter of an opponent using his nuclear energy.
- Space Survivability- Nucle-R can survive in the vacuum of space.
- Containment Suit- Nucle-R wears an advanced containment suit that strengthens Atomix's powers.
- Overexertion- If Nucle-R uses too much of his energy, he can grow weary.
- Overconfidence- Nucle-R is boundlessly overconfident and can induce an utter meltdown.
- These are recolours of Kuro the Artist's 5YL designs.
- Edits done by MonkiRussa