|Species|| 1/2 Human|
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Fame (John Smith 10)|
Nanomech is about an inch tall at full size. He has grey skin with a green circuit-like design on it. Nanomech possesses green wings as well as one large, green cyclopean-eye. His body is a carbon/silicon-based alloy, and he has triangular feet. He wore the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
In John Smith 10, he has his UAF appearance, until Omniverse, where he gets his Omniverse appearance.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) Appearances
Nanomech is unlocked when John battles the nanochips, using him to defeat The Queen.
- Fame (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Time Walker
- Revenge of the Swarm (John Smith 10)
- Andreas' Fault (John Smith 10)
- Couples Retreat (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- The Alliance (John Smith 10)
- Ultimate Weapon (John Smith 10)
- In the Shadows (first re-appearance) (by clone 1)
- Prisoner of War (by clone 1)
- Nibelung Valesti Part 1 (cameo)
- Omni War
- Arrested Development (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- Charm the King
- The Vampire Strikes Back (John Smith 10)
- The Enemy of my Enemy (John Smith 10)
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 4 (unintentional transformation)
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
Nanomech is used by characters from the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy) appearances
Cannonbolt first appearas as a summon for Alviss, becoming his "flying companion."
Summoned by Alviss
Summoned by Gwen
- Lifestream (destroyed)
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Nanomech is an alien in the Dueltrix. While not appearing, it is used in fusion aliens.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Nanomech is an alien that is available to several characters.
This version of Nanomech is used by GIR, wielding cyan eyes and Omnitrix color.