|Alternate Counterparts||NRG Ben Tennyson|
|Powers and Abilities|
Intense Heat Generation
Flight (outside armor)
Intangibility (outside armor)
Energy Absorption (outside armor)
|First Appearance||Perspectives From Another Dimension|
NRG's Containment Suit has a handle on the head and the shoulders have bolts. Inside his suit, NRG wears two straps, a belt, two wristbands on both arms, and two knee braces on both legs. While in armor, NRG wears the Ultimatrix symbol on the chest seal of his armor, and in his true form, the Ultimatrix symbol is on his belt.
NRG is capable of firing highly radioactive energy beams through the vents in his containment suit which can corrode or melt metallic objects. The energy NRG radiates is hot enough to melt solid metal and rock, even with his containment suit on, through mere contact. NRG can channel his heat underground, which results with the eruption of massive geysers of lava. NRG can make a blast of radioactive energy around him, which was powerful enough to leave a funnel cloud. Outside his containment suit, all of NRG's powers are enhanced massively. He becomes very agile, gains the ability to fly, and gains limited phasing abilities. NRG can manipulate energy at a higher level, able to consume it simply as nourishment or to increase his power. NRG can fire energy balls and energy out of his mouth. He can make himself glow like a light bulb.
NRG's Containment Suit is fire proof and virtually indestructible, with only Taydenite being able to pierce it. NRG is able to easily open the suit and get out whenever he wants to.
- Because NRG is always in his containment suit, his abilities are weaker than if he was outside the suit. Due to dangerous radiation his body gives off, NRG must stay in the suit for the safety of others and keep his radiation level to a minimum.
- NRG's suit decreases his speed and agility.
- Taydenite is the only known element that can damage NRG's suit, outside of the suit itself.
- The eye holes in the suit are quite small, which limits his vision somewhat.
- Like P'andor, NRG is vulnerable to carbon dampening rods, which slow down nuclear reactions and inhibit his radiation generating abilities.
- Jon doesn't know that he can leave his containment suit as NRG.
- Jon leaves NRG's containment suit in Judgement Day.