This is the version of Snare-oh that appears on Earth-68, the universe owned by Dioga beta. Mummy Dusk is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Thep Khufan from Anur Khufos. He was renamed before his new canon name was revealed.
|Mummy Dusk (Earth-68)|
|Home World||Anur Khufos|
|Powers and Abilities|
Enhanced Speed (Bandages)
|First Appearance||And Then There Were Ten (John Smith 10)|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Ultimate Mummy Dusk|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
- 5 Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
- 6 Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
- 7 Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
- 8 Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
- 9 Pharaoh Man (John 23: Megaman)
- 10 Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
- 11 See also
Snare-oh's eyes, and the gaps between his bandages, glow green. He has a black and gold pharaoh's head-dress. Snare-oh also has black bracers and greaves and wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
In John Smith 10, he has his UAF appearance until Omniverse, when he gets his Omniverse appearance.
For his Dimension 23 appearance, see Pharaoh Man.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Snare-oh. He can expand his bandages to make himself look bigger.
Same as canon Snare-oh.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Mummy Dusk is the first alien used, and a member of John's original 10.
- And Then There Were Ten (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Pier Pressure (John Smith 10)
- Hunted (John Smith 10)
- The Omnitrix (x4)
- Camp Fear (John Smith 10)
- Wolf Bane
- Joyride (John Smith 10)
- Plumbers' Helpers (John Smith 10)
- What are Little Girls Made Of? (John Smith 10)
- Crunch Time
- Advanced Training
- Above and Beyond (John Smith 10)
- Back With a Vengeance (John Smith 10) (accidental transformation; selected alien was Jetray)
- Be-Knighted (John Smith 10)
- Lost Prey
- The Purge (John Smith 10)
- Knight's Temple
- Solitary Alignment (John Smith 10)
- Inferno (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- Ultimate Aggregor (John Smith 10)
- Forge of Creation (John Smith 10)
- Trip to Naboo
- Last Laugh (John Smith 10)
- Leaf 12 (first re-appearance)
- We are!
- Pacifista (episode) (used by Ultimate John and Clone 1)
- Checkmate (John Smith 10) (in John's head)
By Warmatrix Drone
By Past John
- His World Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- Return to Forever (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- Fall of Olympus (goes Ultimate)
- Revenge of the Vampire
- Battle of the Heroes Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- The Ultimate Prey Part 2
- Fated Battle
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
Mummy Dusk is used by characters in the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
By Phantom X
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Mummy Dusk first appears in the North Crater. Despite being the first unlocked in John Smith 10, he is one of the last aliens unlocked in this series.
- Through the Tunnels (destroyed)
By Warmatrix Drone
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Mummy Dusk was revealed early as being part of the fusion alien Mummy Arms. He is unlocked by scanning the Mummy.
- The Return (Ryder 10) (first appearance)
- Smear Campaign
- Where the Magic Happens (Ryder 10) (accidental transformation; intended alien was Diamondhead)
By 16 year old Ryder
By 17 year old Ryder
By 18 year old Ryder
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Snare-oh is an alien in the Dueltrix. And while not directly used, it is used to create fusion aliens. This is the only Earth-68 media that he uses his canon name.
Pharaoh Man (John 23: Megaman)
Pharaoh Man is the version of Mummy Dusk that appears in Dimension 23 by Megaman. His bandages are a grayish blue color, and the patterns on it resemble the Mega-Tech Armor. His left hand is an actual hand, though it resembles the Mega Buster in shape.
- The Ancient Robots
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 4 (unintentional transformation)
- Strength of a Woman
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Mummy Dusk is an alien form available to several characters.