This guide contains the list of all currently-released chapters for the Ben 10: Omniverse continuation, Multiverse vs. Tennyson, and its spin-off, Albedo 0.10, created by user WTB, alongside links to each of the chapters.
- Chapter 1: "Red Alert"
- Plot: "A flashback of the good old days unfortunately foreshadows the future times, showing what has become of a once-brilliant mind turned feral and warped by self-experimentation."
- Chapter 2: "Different Times"
- Plot: "Ben 23's abrupt visit to the Prime timeline for the first time in a few years shockingly reveals how much his old ally has changed for what could be considered the worst."
- Chapter 3: "Cerebral Venom: Part 1"
- Plot: "The broken mind of rage-filled instinct escapes his chains and finally faces Ben once again, and he soon realizes the monster he unintentionally had a hand in creating."
- Chapter 4: "Cerebral Venom: Part 2"
- Plot: "Ben Prime, his companion alternative to Rook, Ben 23, and the alien doctor who tried to cater to the broken mind, face against the vicious return of one of Ben Prime's nemesis."
- Chapter 5: "Cat's Claws"
- Plot: "In a dimension dissimilar to Ben Prime's dimension, an alternate hero learns of a greater evil set out to ravage the multiverse, and is approached by former allies to gain her help."
- Chapter 6: "Bad Bones"
- Plot: "An alternate version of the Universe's greatest hero is unexpectedly granted help by an ally unfamiliar to him to defeat something sent from another world to execute them."
- Chapter 7: "Hopping Mad"
- Plot: "The punishment of a scientist with mistaken intentions may be lifted early by the return of a disgraced warlord and his new partner in crime."
- Chapter 8: "Future Events"
- Plot: "On the verge of everything on the line, four heroes of alternate worlds team up to take down villains, with undying hope they will come out victorious."
- Chapter 9: "Meaning of Loyalty"
- Plot: "Old times from almost a decade ago foreshadow how difficult the present is, while Ben Prime himself is paid a visit by a terrifying being stemming from worlds unknown."
- Chapter 10: "Unholy Divers"
- Plot: "An old relic from a past interaction re-emerges, now their own person, as they feel excited to take down a pair of alternate dimensional lackeys."
- Chapter 11: "Enter The Void: Part 1"
- Plot: "Two different times are starting to collide with one another, as villains are violently defeated and damaged mentalities are altered."
- Chapter 12: "Enter The Void: Part 2"
- Plot: "Plunged into the abyss that is the Null Void realm, the heroes are a long way from home, and begin to realize the true evil coming after them."
- Chapter 13: "Enter The Void: Part 3"
- Plot: "Threats resurfacing and returning, the heroes realize there's truly a universal evil hunting them down, causing history to be changed for the worst."
- Chapter 14: "Omni-Kickstart"
- Plot: "The happy go-lucky persona of a very, very difficult world begins to peel away, as the horror that crosses through space and time begins to bleed into their pages."
- Chapter 15: "Locked Grips"
- Plot: "The alternate Tennyson beyond the fabric of space-time unveils his revenge, as one of our heroes attempts to repair bonds with those he's pushed away, only to make his problems much worse."
- Chapter 16: "Dimension 505: Part 1"
- Plot: "A chaotic form of omniscient nature plagues the universe, terrorizes and recruits the allies and enemies of Ben Tennyson, and threatens to destroy everything and anything."
- Chapter 17: "Dimension 505: Part 2"
- Plot: The fallen.
- Chapter 18: "Cellular Degradation"
- Plot: The decay.
- Chapter 19: "Universal Vendetta"
- Plot: The vengeance.
- Chapter 20: "Sensations of Hatred"
- Plot: The reunion.
- Chapter 21: "Kaleidoscope Worlds"
- Plot: The battle.
- Chapter 22: "Hardly Heroic"
- Plot: The realization.
- Chapter 23: "Event Horizon: Part 1"
- Plot: The storm.
- Chapter 24: "Event Horizon: Part 2"
- Plot: The oblivion.
- Chapter 25: "Event Horizon: Part 3"
- Plot: The hope.
- Chapter 26: "The Final Dawn"
- Plot: The end.
Spin-Off Chapters List
- Chapter 1: "Earth, Wind, Fire, No Dice"
- Plot: "Ben faces against Albedo and the chaotic, mutated creatures of Anur Transyl with his belief in the power of a new magical alien."
- Chapter 2: "Yup, It's About Time I See You Again"
- Plot: "The Omnitrix malfunctioning, Ben accidentally transforms in an uncontrollable alien that must be subdued before they decimate all of Bellwood."
- Chapter 3: "Mr. Red Sky"
- Plot: "Bellwood's dazzling idol, Ben 10, confronts yet another one of Albedo's feeble attempts at formulating a ragtag villain group against him."
- Chapter 4: "Down With Melancholy Hill"
- Plot: "Within the Undertown rivers of the Spaceman's Wharf, Ben and Albedo end up venting about their personal frustrations to one another."
- Chapter 5: "Tell You About My Best Frenemy"
- Plot: "Lusting for the one thing he felt missing, companionship, Albedo confronts Ben, now armed with a snarky, sassy, genetically-cloned Slimebiote on his Ultimatrix: Glerd."
- Chapter 6: TBA.
- Chapter 7: TBA.
- Chapter 8: TBA.
- Chapter 9: TBA.
- Chapter 10: TBA.
- Prequel Special: "The Alien That Can End The World"
- Plot: WIP.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.