|Residence||The Mother of Invention|
|Powers and Abilities|
Martial Arts Skills
|Equipment||Mjolnir Class Assault Armor|
|Voice Actor||Matt Hullum|
|First Appearance||Agent Bowman|
Maine wears white armor with orange accents. His armor is mostly Mjolnir Class Assault Armor, but his helmet is classified as Extra-Vehicular Activity, or "EVA", due to its being a pilot's helmet.
Maine has been described as honorable by the other Agents (offscreen), even saving Carolina's life at one point. He appears to be cunning and calculating, being the last of himself, York, and Wyoming to be defeated by Carolina.
Skills and Abilities
Maine is skilled with multiple weapons, but prefers to use his brute shot as his signature weapon, and has used its grenade launching abilities and blade to deadly effect. The Meta also wields a magnum pistol, as most Agents do.
Maine is one of the series' most lethal Freelancers and characters overall. Agent Maine possessed an impressive level of physical strength, durability, stamina, and athleticism. Maine was also the only agent shown capable of moving (and fighting) after being hit by rounds of paralyzing paint, a testament to his amount of sheer brute strength.
Durability and Strength
Maine is also very durable, being able to survive around 10 Trip Mine explosions along with the subsequent explosion of a Warthog, both without taking an injury. He was capable of sustaining a few Chaingun rounds, getting physically beaten multiple times, receiving 5 knife related wounds, 2 embedded in the chest and back, a point blank explosion from his own Brute Shot, take 4 close range shotgun blasts (offscreen). Maine's incredible strength and durability are caused by a faulty reaction to the super serum that all Agents are given, making him stronger and more durable than he is supposed to be.
- Agent Bowman (first appearance)
- Not So "Shiny" Now, Huh?
- C.T. (Episode) (cameo)
- Metamorphosis (BBO) (dream sequence and real life) (death)
- Maine has only had one line, despite appearing for an extended period of time in his debut episode.
- Maine thinks to himself and Sigma in Metmorphosis, so technically he still has only had one line.
- When Maine's helmet became black, with the red skull, it was done to pay homage to Emile from Halo: Reach.
- Since Maine was "possessed" during the time that he was actively a villain, he is not classified as a villain.