|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||The Vreedle Call|
Lodestar has a magnetically floating metal head which levitates in an arch between his shoulders, however, it is still bonded to his body as wherever his head goes, his body follows. He has crab-like claws for hands and his body is mainly black with yellow feet, hands, shoulders, and chest. His mouth rarely moves, even when he's talking. The Ultimatrix symbol is on his chest.
- Lodestar is able to project magnetic fields that are capable of overloading electrical circuits and can attract magnetic materials. He can also emit magnetic pulses that allows him to magnetize any ferromagnetic metals (iron, nickel, cobalt, and gallium). His magnetic pulses are green.
- Lodestar can generate a green electromagnetic force field that protects him from most ballistic attacks.
- He can regenerate if he is destroyed, pulling his shattered pieces back together. He can levitate and fly.
- Lodestar possesses enhanced strength.
- His head can be knocked away from his body, leaving it helpless and unable to reconnect with the head.
- His powers are useless to nonmetallic objects.
- The Vreedle Call (First Appearance)