This is the version of Lodestar that appears on Earth-68, the universe owned by Dioga beta. Lodestar is a Biosovortian from an unknown planet.
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Heroes United Part 2 (John Smith 10)|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
- 4.1 John Smith 10: Galactic Battle
- 4.2 Distant Worlds
- 4.3 Phantom Watch
- 4.4 Ancient Times
- 4.5 Spacewalker
- 4.6 Kingdom Hearts
- 4.7 Omniverse
- 5 Dimension 13 (John Smith 10: Kingdom Hearts)
- 6 Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
- 7 Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
- 8 Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
- 9 Argit-Lodestar (Argit 10)
- 10 Magnet Man (John 23: Megaman)
- 11 Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
- 12 See also
Lodestar has a floating metal head which rests between his shoulders; has crab like claws for hands and his body is mainly black with yellow feet, hands, shoulders and chest. His head is similar to the the Anti-Gravity projecter over Goop's head, as wherever his head goes, his body follows as shown inVideo Games. Lodestar has crab-like claws for hands just like the claws on his feet.
In John Smith 10, he has his UAF appearance until Omniverse, where he gains his Omniverse appearance.
In Argit 10, his body is orange instead of yellow, and his head spikes go down the back of his head in a line, resembling Argit's quills.
For his Dimension 23 appearance, see Magnet Man below.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Lodestar.
Same as canon Lodestar.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Lodestar was unlocked when Alpha absorbs the energy of the Omnitrix. He is the first alien to be unlocked in Galactic Battle.
- Heroes United Part 2 (John Smith 10) (first appearance) (accidental transformation)
- Inferno (John Smith 10)
- The Secret of Chromastone (John Smith 10)
- Attack of the Clones
- General John
- Reunion (John Smith 10)
By Metal John
By Ultimate John
- Leaf 12 (first re-appearance)
- Pacifista (episode) (used by clone 1)
- Trapped (John Smith 10) (used by clone 1)
- Xavier Institute
- Ultimates (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
By John in 's body (alternate dimension)
- Smith 10 and John 15, Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- Go! Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- Sozin's Comet Part 2 (by clone 2)
- Equalists (by clone 2)
- Malware's Revenge
- Omni War
- Traverse Town (first re-appearance)
- Phantom of Twilight
- Battle of 1000 Heartless Part 1
- Battle of 1000 Heartless Part 2
- World that Never Was
- Arrested Development (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- The Enemy of my Enemy (John Smith 10)
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 3
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 4 (cameo)
- Knight of Republic City
- Trouble Helix
- The Ultimate Prey Part 1
- The Ultimate Prey Part 2
Dimension 13 (John Smith 10: Kingdom Hearts)
This is the version of Lodestar that appears by characters in the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
John finds Lodestar at the ruins of a destroyed reactor.
- Beginning (in wild and by John)
- The Goblins
- Break Out
- Break In
- Chocobo Races (by Ditto clone 1)
- Rocket Town
- North Crater
- Invasion of Midgar
Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
Samurai, the main character, has the ability to use Lodestar's powers without transforming into it.
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Lodestar is an alien in the Dueltrix. While it is not used, it is used in fusion aliens.
Argit-Lodestar (Argit 10)
This is the version of Lodestar used by Argit in Dimension 216. He was the first alien to be unlocked.
Magnet Man (John 23: Megaman)
Magnet Man is the version of Lodestar in Dimension 23. He is used by Protoman. His body is red instead of yellow. He can use his magnetic powers to manipulate Protoman's Shield, using it as a shield or a projectile.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Lodestar is an alien form available to several characters.
- Resonate Spirit (extra hands only)