Lodestar is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Biosovortian from an unknown planet.
Lodestar has a magnetically floating metal head which levitates in an arch between his shoulders, however, it is still bonded to his body as wherever his head goes, his body follows, He has crab-like claws for hands and his body is mainly black with yellow feet, hands, shoulders, and chest. His mouth rarely moves, even when he's talking.
Powers and Abilities
Lodestar is able to project magnetic fields that are capable of overloading electrical circuits and can attract magnetic materials to himself. He can also emit magnetic pulses that allows him to magnetize any ferromagnetic metals (iron, nickel, cobalt, and gallium), causing objects he magnetizes to attract everything magnetic to fly and collide with the target. As such, he has telekinetic control over metal, allowing him to levitate and move them without physical contact.
Lodestar can generate a green magnetic force field that protects him from most ballistic attacks.
If he gets destroyed, he can regenerate by pulling his shattered pieces back together. He can also levitate and fly.
Lodestar possesses enhanced strength.
- Magnetic Forcefields
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Agility
His head can be knocked away from his body, leaving it blinded, helpless and unable to reconnect with the head.
His powers are useless against non-metallic objects.
- Lodestar is the first alien used by 16-year old Ben in Omniverse.
- In Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, Lodestar appears to have a mouth but, with the exception of errors, it never opens. In Omniverse, though, his mouth moves when he talks.
- Lodestar's magnetic pulses have changed color throughout his appearances:
- The reboot continuity game Brains VS Bugs has a magnet upgrade that resembles Lodestar's upper body minus shoulders, arms. and head.
- Lodestar appeared a total of 17 times in the original continuity.
- When he is introduced in Simple, the pulses are white. In his subsequent Alien Force appearances, they are green.