|Species|| ½ Biosovortian|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities||See Article (too many to list here)|
Lode Hazard maintains Lodestar's body type; it's tall and skinny. It's head floats between his raised, pointy shoulders that are red at the tip. It has a metal head with a red eyebrow-crest in between it's eyes. There are port holes on it's shoulders, arms and legs. It has red patterns on it's legs, chest and shoulders as well. There are green eyes on it's chest, with the Omnitrix symbol in between them. There is two spikes on each side of Lode Hazard's torso, and it has two grey spikes on each foot.
- Magnetic Forcefields
- Enhanced Strength
- Moisture Absorption
- Underwater Breathing
- Radiation Immunity
- Lode Hazard is extremely vulnerable to energy attacks.
- Lode Hazard isn't very durable.
- It's head can be knocked away from it's body, rendering it useless and unable to reconnect to it's body.
- His metal-related powers are useless towards non-metallic objects.
- Lode Hazard has only average reflexes.
|Ganglione • Planetesimal • Nightchain • Striker • Dimvapour • Tailfeathers • Magneload|
|Ultimate NRG • Ultimate Upgrade • Ultimate Feedback • Ultimate Eatle • Ultimate Lodestar • Ultimate Alien X|
|Unlimited NRG • Unlimited AmpFibian|
|Chromadrillo • NRGoop • Toetrout • Buzzfreak • Lode Hazard • Walkagrade • Brainmatter • Four Claws • Blitzfire|