Kumainto have the appearance of large, humanoid beetles. They have horns on their heads. Their bodies are covered in a black exoskeleton. Their bottom jaw is extremely large. Some have spikes on their bodies.
Once they reach adulthood, Kumainto undergo an extreme metamorphosis. This makes their heads and mouths much smaller, their bodies bulkier, an extra set of eyes, an alternate horn design, extra arms, pincers instead of fingers, and holes between the pincers. They also have wings beneath their shells now.
- Kumainto the ability to eat materials and then convert their matter into energy to shoot a red laser beam out of the slot on their horns. The beam is powerful enough to cut a floating mountain.
- Kumainto have enhanced strength and sharp fingers. Their horn can also be used as a very effective battering ram.
- They can withstand blasts that can kill a human with one shot.
- Adult Kumainto possess four arms and a vacuum breath, as well as wings that help them hover small distances.
- Kumainto have a blind spot making it easy to sneak up on them.
- A Kumainto's wings can only let them hover small distances.
- Eatle (The Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Kumainto in Earth-2018)
- Eatle (The Simplicitrix's equivalent of Eatle in Earth-1799.A)
- The metamorphosis idea was inspired by the Chaurus from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, as they are bug-like creatures that undergo an extreme metamorphosis akin to that of the Kumainto, changing them from regular Chaurus to Chaurus Hunters. The wings being added were inspired by the Chaurus Hunters as well as the Godzilla Kaiju, Megalon.
|Aethradon | Arkgnthasapien | Balentis | Barragian | Basaltine | Fumusapien | Fuocono | Gastulence | Gomasapien | Hilo-Hilo Maka | Ka Pultu | Kema'i | Klomonculus | Kumainto | Merciplier | Racomitrium Servum | Renigas | Shakaralramal | Shenshangxian | Sofortür | Splicchac | Talparum | Terrifiant|