Kitty Kitty Bang Bang, or shortened to simply Kitty Bang, or just KKBB, is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Ranged Sphynxian from the planet Et'capillus Pila. He is a free-to-use alien, and exists within the Earth-216 universe, the main universe of Multiverse vs. Tennyson.
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's appearance is represented as a quadrupedal creature of feline characteristics, greatly resembling a hairless Sphynx cat, represented with pale-pink, slightly-wrinkled skin, a long tail, and large, bright-green eyes possessing slit black pupils, alongside a backside covered in vertical rows of dark-gray stripes, its stature slightly bigger than the average house-cat with some alien proportions, and height-wise, typically coming up to the average person's lower-thighs. Anatomy greatly resembling that of the average cat, Kitty Kitty Bang Bang possesses four-toed feet, each containing a small hidden claw, which are significantly larger and more sickle-shaped compared to the average cat, and a mouth of small, sharp teeth.
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang lacks an overall outfit, but has a pair of bright-green bands around the ankles of its front-legs, and a bright-green collar around his neck, the front of it containing the Omnitrix symbol.
Powers and Abilities
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's primary ability is his ability to fire explosive projectiles in the form of a combination of volatile gastrointestinal fluid and organic hair-like material within the inner-walls of Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's intestines, that naturally overproduced to aid in Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's species' offensive attack, but are normally meant to help carry food down his intestines and filter bacteria. Although the explosives are quite strong, able to greatly weaken the average human if they shot in the right area, and leave second-degree burns, Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's explosives' firepower is where they greatly come in handy, as the gastrointestinal fluid within his explosive hairballs are volatile enough to violently ignite flammable and explosive substances, such as fluid, including gasoline, and gas, including methane and pure oxygen.
The underside of Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's claws are covered in microscopic, razor-sharp fibers that will allow Kitty Kitty Bang Bang to rip and shred apart where he deserves to destroy, and practically take chunks of it whatever it is if he's attempted to be removed by force without unhooking the hooked fibers. In addition, said fibers aid Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's mobility, granting him greatly-enhanced climbing and digging skills far greater than the average cat, to the point Kitty Kitty Bang Bang can climb almost any flat vertical surface.
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang is incredibly fast and agile, with physical stamina and overall senses surpassing past that of the average cat, making him a great alien to use in tight escapes. Also, Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's large eyes allow him night vision, able to see in incredibly-dark environments, and can survive in the vacuum of space for a short, but impressive duration of time.
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's strength is comparable to the average cat, but is not greater in any means, and far less superior than the average human.
If interrupted while attempting to fire one of his explosive hairballs, Kitty Kitty Bang Bang can choke on said projectile, causing him to forcefully hack it up, rendering him vulnerable until he not only recovers from nearly choking, but reloads another hairball.
If not paying attention, the microscopic hooks on the underside of Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's claws can get stuck on objects, and force Kitty Kitty Bang Bang to untangle them to free himself.
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang is a free-to-use alien, so feel free to use him in your own series.
- Kitty Kitty Bang Bang is set to appear sometime in Multiverse vs. Tennyson.
- Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's name is a pun on the phrase "chitty chitty bang bang" and "kitty" that although not focusing on the original meaning of the used phrase at all, they form a pun when combined together that refers to both Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's feline characteristics and explosive abilities.
- Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's species name of "Ranged Sphynxian", specifically the latter half, is the word "sphynx", referring to the specific breed of hairless cat Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's appearance is based off of, and a simple "-ian" prefix.
- The "Ranged" part of his name refers to his explosive ranged projectiles, and allude to the fact there's different versions of Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's species with different biological defenses.
- Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's planet name of "Et'capillus Pila" is the Latin translation of "hair of ball", obviously referring to Kitty Kitty Bang Bang's ability, just with the first two words connected with an apostrophe.
- Ben 23's nickname of Kitty Kitty Bang Bang would be "Mr. Hairball".
- Kitty Kitty Bang Bang was originally going to be bipedal, although still very short in stature and probably around only 3 feet tall, but wanting to create an alternatively-quadrupedal alien with a Omnitrix-symbol-possessing collar, his design was changed.
- Similar to how many animal-based aliens have vocalizations based off what animal species they are, including Spidermonkey's monkey chattering, and Rath's tiger roars, Kitty Kitty Bang Bang meows when he speaks, and when angered, can similarly growl and hiss like a cat.