Kema'i are very short, single-celled, amoeba-like aliens. They come in a variety of different colors.
- Kema'i aliens can shrink down to microscopic size, helping them infest other beings. This allows him to either infect his host with a disease or remove diseases from the host. When inside a host, the Kema'i gain the ability to duplicate themselves via mitosis.
- Kema'i can regenerate and shapeshift. They also have elasticity.
- Kema'i have enhanced strength and agility.
- Kema'i are not useful against those who are immune to disease.
- Kema'i only possess the power to duplicate themselves when inside a host.
- Amoebola (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Kema'i)
- The Kema'i only possessing their duplication powers when inside a host is similar to Kryptonians only obtaining their powers after prolonged exposure to Earth's sun. However, Kryptonians require prolonged exposure, and keep their powers for quite a while after no longer being exposed to it, while Kema'i immediately gain their self duplication powers when inside a host, and immediately lose them when not.
|Aethradon | Arkgnthasapien | Balentis | Barragian | Basaltine | Fumusapien | Fuocono | Gastulence | Gomasapien | Hilo-Hilo Maka | Ka Pultu | Kema'i | Klomonculus | Kumainto | Merciplier | Racomitrium Servum | Renigas | Shakaralramal | Shenshangxian | Sofortür | Splicchac | Talparum | Terrifiant|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.