Jell-O is a mass of yellow goo. He can change shape at will via his anti-gravity projector. His most common form is a humanoid shape, but he can alter it in a variety of ways due to his lack of a skeletal structure. His gravity projector is silver, black, and red. Usually, it floats above him to stabilize his form.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on top of his gravity projector.
Powers and Abilities
- Shapeshifting- Since Jell-O is made of a liquid substance, he is able to change his shape to whatever he needs it to be.
- Flight- Since Jell-O has the anti-gravity projector, he has a limited flight capability due to his anti-gravity projector being able to lift him off the ground.
- PH Control- Jell-O is able to release hydrogen ions into his body, causing it to be more acidic. When he wants to reverse the effects, he releases an equal amount of hydroxide ions.
- Regeneration- Due to his liquid body, Jell-O can reform and does not react to most physical attacks.
- Gravity Projector- Jell-O requires a special gravity projector that allows him to take shape.
- Lack of Anti-Gravity Projector- If Jell-O's Anti-Gravity is out of range, his body will collapse into a helpless pile of goo.
- Water- if in a pool he cant fight the water spreads his body mass out to much.
- These are recolours of Kuro the Artist's 5YL designs.
- Edits done by Everything About Everything.