- There are 3285 days in a Janejaren year.
- Litswitzzers, Rimmangers, and Phoenesians never wear any single thing at all twice. They throw away clothes after they use them, and other aliens use those clothes.
- When aliens throw away paper, it loses all it's content once it goes to the dump and other aliens can use it.
They have 9 seasons:
- Winter: Same as Earth winter.
- Summersh: Like summer, but a whole lot hotter.
- Tempestate: It is stormy most days, and they get more kinds of weather then humans do.
- Terraterram: During terraterram, the ground turns completely brown with many cracks. Nature turns brown, too. The part of the planet with terraterram starts falling apart, then until fulmine electricitatis, the part of the planet floats around in the Janejare System.
- Fulmine Electricitatis: Everytime an alien species makes 10 moves, they get shocked. Lightning appears every 50 minutes.
- Aero Hawsis: It is very windy, and the planet loses it's gravity. A tornado starts on the part of the planet, then flies to another planet to provide air for the species of that planet.
- Metamorfosis: The first 5 days of metamorfosis, the species of the planet mate up to form babies. The rest of metamorfosis, the species shed their skin. They are given a chance to turn into another alien species. The ones that decide to change are instantly teleported to the planet of that species.
- Augmentumirtutis: During this season, the closer the species get to the sky, the higher their powers get increased. The lower they are, the lower their powers are. You keep the level of powers you have when augmentumirtutis is over.
- Clades: This season starts on different days of the Janejaren year. It starts with green fire, then a green/white ghost appears. Other disasters happen, like drought, power loss, embarrasment, etc.
Other Kinds of Weather
Random bricks appear out of nowhere.
The clouds of Janejare, which turn a different color everyday, come from the sky and fog things up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.