|Type||DNA Alteration Device|
|First Appearance||Infinite Powers|
The Infinity has had many different forms over time, but the current version resembles a sports watch, with the Omnitrix dial on the faceplate. Its band is black the faceplate is green.
These are not forms all seen in the series, just forms that I made up and enjoyed for a while.
- Active Mode: The Infinity is fully charged and ready for usage. (Upwards of two hours)
- Recharge Mode: The power reserves are depleted and the Infinity is charging. (Full Recharge Time = Three Hours)
- Scan Mode: The Infinity is unlocking new DNA from a nearby source.
- Recalibration Mode: The Infinity is either resetting the playlists or changing shape. (Sometimes both)
- Radiation Detection Mode: The Infinity is sensing radiation nearby.
- Map Display Mode: The Infinity is displaying a map of the area. (Must be previously scanned)
- Self-Destruct Mode: The Infinity is charging an explosion to self-destruct. (Can be deactivated)
- Sleep/Grounded mode: Th Infinity has been temporarily shut down. (Can be deactivated)
- Shut Down Mode: The Infinity has been completely shut off, permanently.
- The Infinity has the DNA of 1,000,912 alien forms (including Human) installed in a Data Bank inside the Infinity itself and acts as a wireless receiver to the Codon Stream on Primus.
- The Infinity can store samples of species that do not contain DNA, such as energy beings.
- The Infinity has three display options; full color hologram, black silhouette on a green background, or a full-color holographic wheel.
- The default is the hologram.
- The Infinity has a GPS.
- The Infinity can alter the user's clothing to fit alien forms.
- The Infinity can create devices and other appendages to make the transformations more usable or more safe for others
- The Infinity alters its size to suit the user.
- The Infinity has Voice Command.
- It is seen mostly responding to questions Bryce asks it.
- The Infinity has an A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)
- The Infinity can show a database of all unlocked aliens.
- The Infinity can create holographic maps of previously explored locations
- So, it probably has s solid map of Charlotte and it is known it has a map of Primus and Galvan Prime.
- The Infinity can utilize most communication channels including the Agency's comms channel, Azmuth's personal channel, cell phones, and any form of radio, like police and fire dispatch.
- The Infinity has a built-in Universal Translator.
- It works on most languages, but some don't translate properly into English, like Sixsix's, so it chooses not to.
- The Infinity has a teleportation system that can utilize Azmuth's personal channel.
- It was also seen at the end of Revelations: Part Two teleporting through Dimensions.
- The Infinity can repair genetic damage.
- The Infinity can access DNA Fusions.
- The Infinity has an evolutionary feature, creating the ultimate combat-based version of the transformations.
- The Infinity has a Disguise function that allows it to remain hidden.
- Normally, it does this by adapting to the DNA of the default form.
- This means that if a Pyronite put it on, it would change into a normal, wrist-worn accessory for Pyronites.
- It also take into account the user's personality, and what it thinks they might like.
- For Bryce, it appears as a black sports watch.
- When transformed, it turns totally transparent, until accessed by the user.
- This has been turned off in Bryce Bowman: Devil's Bounty, this will be explained later.
- It does this because its true form is really big and obnoxious.
- Normally, it does this by adapting to the DNA of the default form.
- The Infinity can alert the user of danger nearby.
- It does this through sensors detecting changes in radiation levels, seismic activity, weather patterns, even mana (or magic).
- It can also detect other Omnitrixes.
- The Infinity can hack into nearby technology.
- This is something Cortana did a lot in Season Four, but Bryce didn't know how to do that beforehand.
- The Infinity can create Null Void portals.
- The Infinity can project a hologram of binoculars for the user .
- The Infinity can analyze local flora and detect if they're harmful to the user .
- Azmuth has installed a Playlist Builder function that creates a new playlist of 10 locked forms to unlock.
- If ten samples of DNA are scanned, they are put into a new playlist.
- The user can also edit these playlists by moving transformations between them and even locking them.
- Although, Bryce does not know how to do this yet.
- When activated, the Infinity selects 10 transformations, randomly, to display at a time with a variety of abilities.
- It does this to make the selection process faster and easier for the user.
- This, however, has been turned off in BBDB, which will be explained later.
- Instead, it can cycle through all unlocked forms in random order.
- It can also be set to display one random playlist.
- When the Infinity symbol is touched, whether it is visible or not, the DNA sample of that being's species may be unlocked or sampled if it isn't in the Codon Stream.
- The Infinity has a Transformation Randomizer that forces the user to switch between forms randomly.
- The advantage is that it maintains longer transformations.
- When the Infinity is about to switch transformations, it gives the user a small mental warning of which alien to expect next.
- The Infinity has a failsafe to transform the user into an alien in an emergency. This can also manifest as unlocking a transformation the user doesn't have access to in order to save his/her life.
- This allows the user to use a form, chosen by the Infinity, for a short amount of time or for a specific task.
- That form will be locked once more when the transformation ends.
- See Darkness in the Air.
- The Infinity has a Master Control function.
- This allows the user to switch forms with just a thought.
- This unlocks the full power potential of the Potis Altiare, allowing the user to stay transformed until s/he chooses to revert or has taken too much damage.
- According to Bryce's page, the Infinity has a way of transferring any exercise that is performed by the alien forms to Bryce's body.
- This does not mean that if Bryce were to use Hercules to lift a car that Bryce would gain exercise equivalent to Bryce lifting a car, but that Bryce would gain the level of exercise that Hercules did, so he still has to push himself, even when using a strong alien.
- The Infinity has a failsafe that will revert the user to the default form if s/he takes too much damage.
- One of the Infinity's failsafes is to transform the user into a different form to help them quickly recover from massive damage.
- The Infinity's true form is a gauntlet with the Potis Altiare attached to the faceplate.
- This is what gives it it's power.
- This allows it to power high-level features such as Master Control, Temporary Unlocking, Transformation Randomizer, the A.I., and the Ultimizer.
- This also allows the user to stay transformed for upwards of two hours, dependent on the alien form.
- Stronger alien forms, such as Spinosaur; Darkflame; and Ultimate/Galactica, take up more power.
- This also allows the user to transform into species that may be considered feral.
Known Unlocked Transformations
- Eye Guy
- Splixon form
- To'kustar form
- Vladat form
- Vulpimancer form
- Ultimate Humungousaur
- Ultimate Big Chill
- Ultimate Everglade
- Ultimate Galactica
- Ultimate Diamondhead
- Ultimate Echo Echo
- When the Infinity Evolves, the symbol appears and remains there.
- However, the colors of the eyes of the Evolved aliens do not change.
- This appearance of the Infinity is caused by the Infinity having to focus all it's energy on starting and maintaining the Ultimate form.
- While the Infinity will "mistransform", it is never an accident.
- Azmuth programmed the A.I. to select an alien form that it feels is better suited for the situation than the alien selected.
- If one is not needed, it will give the user the selected alien
- If one is not available, the Infinity can temporarily unlock a form for the user to become, re-locking that form once the transformation has ended.
- Azmuth built the Infinity specifically to be handled roughly, such as Bryce slamming the dial down or twisting the dial a little too hard.
- He did this based on "prior experience" that he claims to have.
- The Infinity badge/symbol must be visible for Bryce to use the "Quick Change" feature, to Evolve/Ultimize, or access the Voice Command.
- It will generally do this on its own, preemptively.
- It is revealed on Ghostfreak's page that the Infinity stores DNA within itself as well as being able to wirelessly connect to the Codon Stream on Primus to access DNA that has been removed from the Infinity itself.
- Despite Death Dragon removing himself from the Infinity, the Darkflame DNA still remains available.
- This is because Azmuth had already gathered the DNA sample from Death Dragon when he was young and used it in the Infinity, prior to Death Dragon being trapped in it.
- While the Infinity was Bryce's only piece of equipment throughout the first three Seasons, it is the least used piece of equipment in Season Four.
- According to the Bracarios page, Darkflame is the Infinity's attempt to recreate a normal Bracarios out of Death Dragon's DNA, which has been genetically, scientifically, and cosmically altered.
- According to Bowman 10,000, the Infinity was destroyed in his past, and Azmuth built him a new one.
- This should not happen to Bryce's Infinity, as the future he saw in Bowman 10,000 (Episode) is no longer his future.
- The Infinity's sound effects are the same as the Alien Force Omnitrix, aside from the "time out" sound, which is the same as the Original Series Omnitrix.