|Additional Information:||Camouflages the User into any type of person/alien|
The ID Helm first resembled a bracelet which can be wore around the wrists of the user.
When Coco modified it, the ID Helm resembled a sort of circular head wear similar to a headband but more attractive.
The ID Helm can be activated by simply placing it upon the user's head. It will then make the appearance of the ID Helm change through the eyes/sensors of other people/Technology. It can be programmed to change appearances.
- A Hero Returns Part 1 (First Appearance)
- A Hero Returns Part 2
- Back at the Barnyard
- Mystery Man
- The Caves of the Cold (First use by Coco)
- Attack of the Cute
- Unusual Experiments
- Sale of a Lifetime
- Fans Forever
- The Space Empire
- Robot Cops
- The Bounties
- Trouble on Warasauria
- The Haunting
- Prince of Mars
- Blast to the Past
- Dimensional Dilemma
- The Impossible Girl
- The Ultimate Device
- Web of Terror
- Key of Time
- Seeking the Truth
- Gate in Space
- Normal Day
- The ID Helm can only change the user's appearance, It doesn't give them the abilities of the selected appearance.
- The ID Helm was originally called the ID Bracelet but it seems like a terrible name for a device.
- The ID Helm was originally supposed to be created by the Zonarians but the idea continuously changes.
- The ID Helm can be damaged and it takes a while to repair it.
- Although it may change the user's appearance, it does not change their voice, personality or anything else.
- It basically creates an illusion around the user.