|Alternate Counterparts|| Humungousaur|
Unable to Change Size
Prior to becoming perpetually Ultimate, Humungousaur had his UAF design, although his skin was darker, and he had blue markings on his arms, legs, back, and face. After becoming Ultimate, Humungousaur's appearance is a combination of Ultimate Humungousaur's Ultimate Alien and Omniverse designs, having the design of the latter but coloration of the former, along with white armor in several places. He wears the Omnitrix on his chest.
Humungousaur retains all of Ultimate Humungousaur's powers from the original canon.
Humungousaur retains all of Ultimate Humungousaur's weaknesses from the original canon.
- Humungousaur appeared in Permanently Ultimate, Ultimately Permanent. Initially, he was transformed into to fight Khyber and Skurd, the latter of which attached to Humungousaur, causing the Nemetrix to change Khyber into his respective predator, the Tyrannopede. Using the the helmet of Sentient Ultimate Humungousaur, which Khyber kept as a trophy, Skurd changed Humungousaur into his Ultimate form, which was able to defeat the Tyrannopede. Skurd then revealed that he changed the DNA permanently, causing Ben to change into him five more times out of denial.
- During The More They Stay the Same, archived footage of Humungousaur's original form was seen in the Tempparatus files. The original form was changed to the Ultimate form when showing him in the new timeline.
- Permanently Ultimate, Ultimately Permanent (6x, becomes permanently Ultimate, first reappearance)
- The More They Stay the Same (Tempparatus Files)
- Although not referred to as "Ultimate Humungousaur" as he is the default form for the DNA sample, he is still considered an evolved Vaxasaurian, as the rest of his species has yet to become like him.
- The Ultimate Humungousaur art was made by Dio.
- Humungousaur was the first Alien Force alien to be designed for Time's End.