|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Tech 10: Ultimatrix Unleashed|
Humans, scientific name Homo Sapiens, are a species of great apes from the planet Earth in Earth-83, and are the dominant species on said planet.
Powers and Abilities
Humans, though generally considered powerless in comparison to the general intergalactic community, have some natural abilities that have cemented their place as the dominant species on Earth.
- Heightened Intelligence
- Heightened Stamina
In addition to these, humans have several latent abilities that can either be trained up or used in special circumstances.
- Mana Control
- Humans are one of only a few species with magic and mana control, though only a certain few can use these abilities.
- This ability is generally limited to humans born blind, as it takes an incredibly long time to develop and train.
- Heightened Strength
- Humans can gain more muscle mass with training, and some are simply born with more strength potential. The strongest human ever known was Louis Cyr, who was once able to lift 4,337 pounds (1,967 kg) on his back in Boston by putting 18 men on a platform and lifting them.
- Heightened Fighting Prowess
- Humans have invented numerous martial arts, each of which, if properly mastered, can easily put them on top in a fight.
Humans are generally weak compared to most aliens, and are far more susceptible to attacks that would bounce right off most other species. In addition, all humans share the unfortunate possibility of developing devastating diseases, such as cancer and Alzheimer's.