|Species|| 1/2 Pyronite
|Body||Firey Lizard Humanoid|
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Time to Duel Part 2|
He has Heatblast’s rock body, with his features more serpentine like Xylofreeze. His arms are skinnier and have clawed fingers, as his feet have two toes in front and one in back. He has a tail made out of molten rock, though it’s shorter and doesn’t move. His head has tentacles, which are curled up on his head like hair. The tentacles are on fire, as is the rest of the upper half of his head, it focused around his third eye.
Powers and Abilities
Heatfreeze can shoot powerful combustion shot from his third eye, appearing as a thin transparent energy bolt. This attack is incredibly powerful, and it takes up all of Heatfreeze's heat to use. He has limited telekinesis in regards to the combustion shot, as he's able to slightly alter its course of flight.
The combustion shot uses up all of Heatfreeze's fire resources, the entirety of his molten body cooling with each shot. He can't use the attack again until his fire relights, which can take a few moments. He can't use any other fire attacks during this recharge period either.
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
- Heatfreeze's name is the combination of Heat and Freeze, two contradicting terms.
- Heatfreeze cannot be accessed regularly from the Omnitrix.
- He can be accessed by Omnitrices specializing in fusions, like the Dueltrix.
- Heatfreeze was a concept alien to appear in Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray (Ryder 10).
- Heatfreeze's powers are based off the Combustion Man from Avatar the Last Airbender.