Heatblastrodactyl has the overall build of Astrodactyl, with his body being composed of Heatblast's flames and rock. He has Heatblast's eyes and feet, and his fingers are shaped more like Heatblast's. He wears the Omnitrix on his chest.
- Heatblastrodactyl has an enhanced version of Astrodactyl's inner stellar power, made more powerful by Heatblast's fire. This is now referred to as inner solar power, his energy blasts and whips now having pyrokinetic aspects to them.
- Heatblastrodactyl's flames can be extinguished.
- Although he can survive in space, Heatblastrodactyl is essentially useless while in the void, as his flames will be put out and he cannot access his powers.
If Heatblastrodactyl appears in your series, add it here!
- In MvT Chapter 14: Omni-Kickstart, Ben 10,000 used Heatblastrodactyl to combat Albedo 23 in the dreamscape.
- Heatblastrodactyl was made specifically for the pun of his name.
|Alan's Free Use Aliens|
|Original 10 Aliens||Christmas Pine | Crane Fly | Gift Chomp | Level-Headed | Mad Hatter | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Simpleten | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|Fusions||ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Heatblastrodactyl | Slapbolt | Way Big Chill|
|Ultimate Forms||Ultimate AmpFibian | Ultimate Armodrillo | Ultimate Jetray|
|Omni-Enanced Forms||Alien X | Big Chill | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Ripjaws | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|
|Omni-Kix Forms||Bullfrag | Fasttrack | Nanomech | NRG|
|Ben 23 Aliens||Dr. Manatom | Teenage Alien Windy Turtle | Water Botter|
|Mad Ben Aliens||Stealth Killer|