|Powers and Abilities|
Flight (via Propulsion)
Enhanced Speed (via Propulsion)
|First Appearance||Star Light, Star Bright|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Ultimate Heatblast (John Smith 10)|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
- 4.1 By John
- 4.2 By Julie
- 4.3 By Winston
- 4.4 Galactic Battle
- 4.5 Distant Worlds
- 4.6 Phantom Watch
- 4.7 Ancient Times
- 4.8 Spacewalker
- 4.9 Omniverse
- 5 Dimension 10 (Ben 10)
- 6 Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
- 7 Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
- 8 Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
- 9 Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
- 10 Fire Man (John 23: Megaman)
- 11 Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
- 12 Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
- 13 See also
Heatblast is a magma-based lifeform whose body is composed of a bright inner magma body covered by a dark red or brown rocks. As a fire-based entity, his body radiates high amounts of heat. His feet has a slight oval-like design with only two toes and one back toe.
In John Smith 10, he has his UAF appearance, until John Smith 10: Omniverse, where almost all characters are updated to their Omniverse appearance.
In Ryder 10, he has his Omniverse appearance.
For the Dimension 23 appearance, see below at Fire Man.
Powers and abilities
Same as canon Heatblast.
Same as canon Heatblast.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Heatblast debuted after Alan Albright was scanned.
- Star Light, Star Bright (first appearance)
- Eye of the Beholder (John Smith 10)
- If All Else Fails (John Smith 10) (goes Ultimate)
- Retribution (goes Ultimate)
- Burning Sensation (first re-appearance)
- Ultimate Aggregor (John Smith 10)
- The Secret of Chromastone (John Smith 10)
- Attack of the Clones
- Metal John (episode)
By Metal John
By Ultimate John
- Rematch (x2) (first time accidental transformation; selected alien was Gravattack) (first time goes Ultimate)
- Be Afraid of the Dark (John Smith 10)
- Round Four Part 2 (goes Ultimate)
- Round Seven Part 2
By Dactyl (alternate dimension)
By Warmatrix Drone
- Unlimited Power (John Smith 10) (goes Ultimate)
- Sword in the Stone (first re-appearance)
- Time (John Smith 10)
- Sea of Monsters (goes Ultimate)
- Fear (John Smith 10)
- Revenge of the Gods (accidental transformation; selected alien was Jetray)
- Prophecy (John Smith 10)
- While You Were Away (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- Mad World
- The Ultimate Prey Part 1 (x3)
- The Ultimate Prey Part 2
Dimension 10 (Ben 10)
Heatblast is an alien used by Ben 10 in his dimension.
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
Heatblast is used by characters of the Kingdom Hearts dimension. He is the signature alien of Axel.
By Phantom X
- Kairi (episode) (first re-appearance)
- End of the World Part 2 (x2)
- End of the World Part 3
- Lost (John Smith 10)
- Revenge of Darkness (by Replica) (x2)
- World that Never Was
- For a Heart
- Organization XIII Part 2
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Heatblast first appears acting as a sun god in Cosmo Canyon, his bright light repelling the goblins. Once he was captured, the canyon flooded with goblins. He's later used in fusion aliens.
Summoned by Dr. Animo
Summoned by Sakura
- Monster (JSXFF)
- Through the Tunnels
- Down, Down, Down
- On the Hunt (JSXFF)
- Phantom's Wrath Part 3 (materia destroyed)
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Heatblast is one of Ryder's original 10. He initially resembles Ghost Rider, as he has a flaming head, rides a motorcycle, and utilized a chain.
- On the Road Again (Ryder 10) (first appearance)
- Hunted (Ryder 10)
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place (Ryder 10)
- Hot Stretch (Ryder 10)
- Last Laugh (Ryder 10)
- Everybody Talks About the Weather (Ryder 10)
- Ghostfreaked Out (Ryder 10)
- Grudge Match (Ryder 10)
- Spark the Flame
- Pet Project (Ryder 10) (cameo)
- Back With a Vengeance (Ryder 10)
- Inferno (Ryder 10) (accidental transformation; intended alien was Upgrade)
- Lucky Charm (Ryder 10)
- There She Blows! (accidental transformation; intended alien was Jetray) (cameo)
- Showdown at the 51 Corral
- Of Predators and Prey (Ryder 10) (accidental transformation; intended alien was Eatle)
- Good Copy, Bad Copy (Ryder 10) (accidental transformation; intended alien was Wolf Bane)
- Smear Campaign
- Basic Training (Ryder 10)
- The Mother of All Vreedles (Ryder 10)
- Hunt for the Grey
By 17 year old Ryder
By 18 year old Ryder
Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
Ben 10,000 uses Heatblast to fight Dalek-Malware. His daughter, Samurai, is able to use its powers without transforming into it.
By Ben 10,000
Fire Man (John 23: Megaman)
Fire Man is the version of Heatblast that appears in Dimension 23, used by Megaman. His magma body, head fire and eyes being a light blue color. He wears Megaman's blue Mega-Tech Armor over his body, only his arms exposed. His left hand is molten rock in the shape of the Mega Buster. The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
His powers are heavily focused on his molten rock Buster. His pyrokinesis is channeled through the buster, allowing him to shoot fireballs, streams of fire, and create a sword made of fire. He has not been seen using any of his powers without it yet. By pressing the buster into the ground, he can channel heat through it, creating a Fire Tower.
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Heatblast is an alien in the Dueltrix. While not appearing directly, he is used to create fusion aliens.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Heatblast is an alien that is available to several different characters.
- Love is Strange (right mace hand only)