- Like NRG, Hazmatron is able to manipulate radiation.
- Hazmatron's containment suit is far less restrictive, allowing him to fly, shapeshift, and absorb energy while within it.
- More importantly, Hazmatron's containment suit is adaptive, allowing him to alter its appearance and capabilities at will depending on who he is fighting.
- Hazmatron can allow his opponent to destroy the containment suit to allow his true form to become free. Like NRG's true form, he becomes much more dangerous once freed, and can fully utilize his adaptive radiation, which can change its properties to harm even those who are immune or resistant.
If Bangolin appears in your series, add it here!
- Hazmatron, like NRG, is a rather dangerous transformation to use. He is arguably more dangerous than his Omnitrix counterpart.
- Hazmatron cannot open his suit on his own and must count on his enemy doing it for him (or perhaps an ally).
- Hazmatron's name is a play on hazmat suit. The "tron' part of the name comes from multilpe sci-fi related technology that utilizes the word (I.e. Tron, Ultorn, Voltron).
|Alan's Free Use Aliens|
|Original Aliens||Calmybara | Christmas Pine | Crane Fly | Gift Chomp | Level-Headed | Mad Hatter | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Simpleten | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|Fusions||ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Heatblastrodactyl | Slapbolt | Way Big Chill|
|Ultimate Forms||AmpFibian | Armodrillo | Jetray | Slapback|
|Omni-Enhanced Forms||Alien X | Big Chill | ChamAlien | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Ripjaws | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|
|Omni-Kix Forms||Bullfrag | Fasttrack | Nanomech | NRG|
|Ben 23 Aliens||Dr. Manatom | Teenage Alien Windy Turtle | Water Botter|
|Mad Ben Aliens||Stealth Killer|
|Omni-Spell Forms||Four Arms|
|Antitrix Aliens||Bangolin | Brickhouse | Dream Reaper | Fobwatch | Geneius | Hazmatron | Speedline|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.