|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Gas Manipulation|
Gutrot has the appearance of a mechanical humanoid in a green outfit, but his head and shoulders are blue/purple. He has four fingers on each hand which appear to be gloved. He has openings where he can eject gas, such as his head, legs, arms, back, and center of his posterior. He has a belt with a window on his stomach so that the gas he uses can be seen.
For his Dimension 23 appearance, see Mist Man below.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Gutrot. He can create a mist as well, filled with water particles. He can create mirages in the mist as well.
Same as canon Gutrot.
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Gutrot was unlocked by unknown means.
- Pesticide (first appearance)
- Pet Project (Ryder 10) (accidental transformation; intended alien was Heatblast)
- Evil's Debut
- No Honor Among Bros (Ryder 10) (accidental transformation; intended alien was Diamondhead)
- Inspector Number 13 (Ryder 10)
- Secret of the Omnitrix (Ryder 10)
- A Knight to Remember (Ryder 10)
- Paradox (Ryder 10)
By 16 year old Ryder
By 18 year old Ryder
- The Transmogrification of Eunice (Ryder 10)
- Kork, Outlaw, Magister!
- Highbreed Rise Again
- Showdown (Ryder 10)
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10)
Gutrot is unlocked when Paradox reveals John has access to him.
- Paradox Again (first appearance)
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 2 (unintentional transformation)
- Final Siege
By Metal John
By Warmatrix Drone
Mist Man (John 23: Megaman)
Mist Man is the version of Gutrot that appears in Dimension 23, used by Protoman. His suit is a red color instead of green. While his usual techniques use his gas powers, he also possesses Protoman's Shield.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Gutrot is an alien that is available to several characters.
- Gutrot using mist to create a mirage is based off Nami's Mirage Tempo from the manga One Piece.