|Powers and Abilities|
Chemical Reaction Creation
Nemuina Sleep Dust Immunity
Vast Chemistry Knowledge
|Voice Actor||Rob Paulsen|
Gutrot has his Omniverse appearance, but his gloves and boots are black. The Infinimatrix symbol is on his chest and is circular instead of hexagonal. Where the Infinimatrix should be placed is replaced with a nozzle. His colors match the color palette of Heroes United.
Ben slams down the Infinimatrix's dial and is engulfed in a green light.
As the transformation track begins playing, Ben hovers in a dark green background with light green bubbles pulsating rapidly behind him and crouches. Ben's skeletal structure increases as his head grows wider and shorter, losing hair and turning light purple. His ring and pinky fingers merge into one and black gloves cover his hands. His shoulders turn light purple as a green outfit covers his entire body save for his stomach, which is covered with glass. Circular nozzles grow on his arms, shoulders and head. The Infinimatrix symbol pops out of his chest. Gutrot cracks his knuckles as gas swirls around in his stomach, completing the transformation.
Powers and Abilities
Gutrot's innards contain various gaseous elements, making him a "walking chemical laboratory".
Gutrot has the ability to make compounds of almost any type and expel them as gas from the various nozzles on his body for both offense and defense. The strength of these gases depends on the amount expelled and their chemical makeup.
Some of the gases Gutrot can produce include:
- Sulphur Dioxide, a highly combustible and toxic gas that can be used as a form of tear gas.
- Nitrous Oxide, more commonly known as "laughing gas", which can be used to incapacitate an opponent by making them laugh uncontrollably.
- Fluoromethyl-hexafluoroisopropyl-ether, also known as "Sevoflurane". While it is normally used as an anesthetic, it is also useful as a knockout gas with short-term memory loss as a side-effect.
- Hydrogen Chloride, an acidic and corrosive gas that can burn or melt through solid materials.
- Sleeping Gas.
- Protoplasm Freezing Spray, a gaseous form of a special orange liquid capable of neutralizing an Ectonurite's intangibility and invisibility.
Gutrot has very advanced knowledge of chemistry, as well as some degree of knowledge on a species' biology. This allows him to create a gas that can specifically target the species in question.
Gutrot can jump exceptionally high.
Gutrot can absorb gas by pulling it through his nozzles.
If Gutrot creates a gas inside his body, then discovers he no longer needs it, he can simply "neutralize" it instead of releasing it.
Gutrot's intelligence seems to be innate since he may not fully understand what he is talking about from his point of view, similar to some of Ben's other intelligent aliens. Furthermore, Gutrot seems to be very intelligent in general.
Gutrot is immune to poisonous and acidic gases, as he can inhale them and break them down into something harmless. He is also immune to a Nemuina's sleep dust.
When Gutrot uses his gases, they make a large cloud, which is susceptible to prevailing winds. This can endanger allies, as well as innocent bystanders.
Some of Gutrot's gases are flammable, so he must be careful in situations that might ignite them.
Creatures who are shielded from gases, such as those with a gas mask or insulation, are immune to Gutrot's gases.
Gutrot has poor reflexes and cannot react quickly.
Like any other organic being, Gutrot is vulnerable to being erased from existence by a Chronosapien Time Bomb.
- Gutrot was unlocked sometime in September 2011.
- Credit to Echoson for the infobox image and CuJo the Gamer and ChromastoneandTabby for the image in the gallery.
- Ironically, chemistry is one of Ben's weaker subjects, though Gutrot seems to be an expert on it.