|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Gas Manipulation|
|Voice Actor||Rob Paulsen|
He has his Omniverse appearance, but his colors match the color palette of Heroes United. His gloves and boots are black. The Infinimatrix symbol is circular instead of hexagonal.
Ben slams down the Infinimatrix's dial and is engulfed in a green light.
As the transformation track begins playing, Ben hovers in a dark green background with light green bubbles pulsating rapidly behind him and crouches. Ben's skeletal structure increases as his head grows wider and shorter, losing hair and turning light purple. His ring and pinky fingers merge into one and black gloves cover his hands. His shoulders turn light purple as a green outfit covers his entire body save for his stomach, which is covered with glass. Circular nozzles grow on his arms, shoulders and head. The Infinimatrix symbol pops out of his chest. Gutrot cracks his knuckles as gas swirls around in his stomach, completing the transformation.
Powers and Abilities
Gutrot's innards contain various gaseous elements, making him a walking chemical laboratory. Gutrot has the ability to make compounds of almost any type and expel them as gas from the various nozzles on his body for both offense and defense.
Such gases include the following:
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Sulphur dioxide is a highly combustible and toxic gas, with a very pungent smell that can be used as a form of tear gas.
- Nitrous Oxide (commonly known as laughing gas)
- Laughing gas can be used to incapacitate an opponent by making them laugh uncontrollably.
- Fluoromethyl-hexafluoro-isopropyl-ether (also known as Sevoflurane)
- Sevoflurane is normally used as an anesthetic, but it is also useful as a knockout gas with short-term memory loss as a side-effect.
- To'kustar Pheromone
- This gas can attract a To'kustar, causing it to follow Gutrot where he wishes to direct it.
One of the gases he can use has acidic properties. The strength of these gases depends on the amount expelled and their chemical makeup.
Gutrot also has a very advanced knowledge of chemistry as well as the effects the gases would do to someone; this knowledge seems to be innate.
When Gutrot uses his gas, it makes a large cloud, which is susceptible to prevailing winds. This can endanger innocent bystanders.
Some of Gutrot's gases are flammable, so he must be careful in situations that might ignite them.
Opponents who are effectively shielded are immune to Gutrot's gases, mainly through the use of a gas mask or insulation.