Groundcicle's body is egg-shaped. He has two frog-like legs. He has large arms comprised of water. His face is on his torso. His body is mostly tan, although he has a green design across the center of it. He wears the Omnitrix on his forehead.
- Groundcicle has terrakinesis, flourokinesis, aquakinesis, and cryokinesis.
- Groundcicle is capable of digging.
- Groundcicle can breathe and swim at high speeds underwater.
- Groundcicle's arms can take on an ice form when in colder climates.
- Groundcicle is rather slow on land.
- Groundcicle's arms can be evaporated in too much heat, although he can bring them back by manipulating the moisture in the air.
- Groundcicle's body is rather top-heavy.
- Groundcicle's species name is a mix of the Hawaiian word "ka pulu," meaning swamp, and "delta," the area where a river meets a larger body of water.
- Groundcicle's planet name is a mix of the Hawaiian words "ka hau," meaning ice, and "honua," meaning earth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.