|Species||1/2 Ultimos' Species
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Going Rath|
He has Rath’s body shape, his fur being dark grey except on his stomach and muzzle, which is a light grey instead. He wears purple pants, having no pointed eyebrows or claws on his hands. His eyes are yellow, as the Dueltrix is on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Grey Rath has super strength and super durability, barely being fazed by any level of attack, and his slightest movements capable of causing massive damage. He has enhanced agility, able to chase after a target with attacks. He has enhanced jumping, and sharp teeth.
He is protected from having his mind directly controlled.
He has enhanced hearing, able to detect objects far away from himself.
Grey Rath is mentally unstable, having little to no control over Rath's aggression. If attacked, he'll instantly engage that target, able to be led into attacking.
Those with mind control powers cannot directly control his mind. However, they can send signals to his neurons to alter his mood, and make him angrier, unable to be calmed by outside stimulus.
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
- Grey Rath was inspired by Marvel's Hulk, specifically Grey Hulk.
- This follows the path of Marvel character inspired Fusionss.
- In Ya-Mi-Oh!, him rampaging and being uncontrollable is based on the Grey Meteor card being placed on top of the Darkside alien card.
- Grey Rath was made to have an exceedingly powerful alien form, but the drawbacks being too much for regular usage.
- The picture was made by Waybig101.