|Home World||Galvan Prime|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor||Richard Horvitz|
|First Appearance||The Father|
Grey Matter is a grey skinned, frog-like, bipedal alien that is only four inches tall with large sea green-colored eyes, which have rectangular pupils.
He wears a green robe with black triangles on the side, giving the appearance of an hourglass shape on the torso. He also wears black socks and half-fingered gloves.
Grey Matter has two, small, black stripes on his face that look like a moustache. He also has a discolored patch of skin that resembles another stripe down the front of his face.
The Infinity appears on his back.
Bryce's hand grows and becomes grey, while the Infinity shrinks into it. He spins around slowly as the same happens to his other hand. He goes around again while his head expands and his eyes become bright lime-green. He spins one final time, his whole body transformed into Grey Matter's. He crouches down and shrinks as he does, reaching Grey Matter's size as his hand touches the floor.
Powers and Abilities
Grey Matter's small size belies his great calculative and technical intellect. He can create complicated machines from spare parts, understand the function of any device at a glance, and make sophisticated repairs to complex machines, (such as a warp-drive engine). Grey Matter's intellect serves as a problem solver and analytical help in difficult situations. This allows Grey Matter to think more strategically when brute force is inefficient.
Grey Matter can sometimes manipulate living things by stimulating certain parts of their nervous system, if such beings can be controlled by external stimuli.
Grey Matter's size allows him to squeeze into small spaces and can climb walls due to tiny suction cups on his skin. He also has sharp teeth and his slimy skin makes him difficult to grab.
Grey Matter is stronger than he looks, though we are not sure to what degree.
According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Grey Matter is amphibious and has gills.
Grey Matter has a long prehensile tongue, owing to his insectivore nature. As a Galvan, he also possesses a 'pre-brain' which deals with all basic bodily functions.
Grey Matter's small size makes him unsuitable for physical battle, so he must outsmart his enemies in a fight. Animals like dogs and cats can be a problem, as they may see Grey Matter as a chew toy or food to them.
- The Father (unofficial first appearance) (by the OmniDroid)
- Ghostfreaked Out (BBO) (official first appearance) (by Bryce) (accidental transformation)
- Darkness in the Air (continued transformation)
- According to Bry W. Arrior, Grey Matter is the smartest alien Bryce has unlocked.
- Grey Matter was technically the first alien in the Infinity's third playlist to be unlocked, but due to only being used in order to save Bryce from Zs'Skayr, he was re-locked after the transformation ended.
- The Infinity then decided in Bowman 10,000 (Episode) to re-unlock him, since Bryce had already used him.
- According to Bry W. Arrior, Grey Matter's DNA was sampled from Azmuth, giving him higher intelligence than any other Galvan aside from Azmuth himself.
- Grey Matter sounds like he did in the Original Series of Ben 10.
- Grey Matter is smarter than Brainstorm, although this does not speak for the Galvan and Cerebrocrustacean species as wholes.
- Nemevoc's version of Grey Matter is called "Wannabe" by Bryce as a taunt, knowing that Nemevoc always looked up to Azmuth.