|Grey Matter (Earth-68)|
|Home World||Galvan Prime|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Intelligence|
|First Appearance||Azmuth (episode)|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Ultimate Grey Matter (Earth-68)|
He looks like a humanoid frog with big yellow-green eyes, but in Ultimate Alien, he has the normal plain green eyes. He appears to be wearing a suit of some kind and has a stripe on his head that starts from the back of his head to his forehead, similar to Four Arms. He has the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
In John Smith 10, he has his UAF appearance until Omniverse, where he gains his Omniverse appearance.
In Argit 10, he has an Omniverse appearance, having an orange jumpsuit and spiky hair.
In Jane Smith 10, she has brunette hair. Her face is slim, as she wears a pink and black jumpsuit. The Omnitrix is on her back.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Grey Matter.
Same as canon Grey Matter.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10)
Grey Matter is unlocked after John uses the Omnitrix to scan Azmuth.
- Azmuth (episode) (first appearance)
- Joyride (John Smith 10) (accidental transformation; selected alien was Upgrade)
- Highbreed Rising
- Time Walker
- John Smith 10 Christmas Special
- Heroes United Part 1 (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- The Alliance (John Smith 10)
- "I Decree"
- Trip to Naboo
- Ultimate Weapon (John Smith 10)
Clone Created by Dr. Animo
- War Game (first re-appearance) (accidental transformation; selected alien was Jetray)
- Be Afraid of the Dark (John Smith 10)
- Dactyl and the Hunter (accidental transformation)
By John in Ahmad's body
- Herald of the Gods
- Forced to Fight (accidental transformation; selected alien was Heatblast) (goes Ultimate)
- Sea of Monsters (goes Ultimate)
- Fear (John Smith 10)
- The Labyrinth (goes Ultimate)
- Fistful of Clones (first re-appearance)
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 4 (goes Ultimate)
- The Ultimate Prey Part 1
By Metal John
Dimension 13 (John Smith 10: Kingdom Hearts)
This version of Grey Matter is used by Kingdom Hearts characters.
- End of the World Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- Wonderland Part 1 (John Smith 10) (unintentional transformation; intended alien was Light Cream)
- Castle Oblivion
- Radiant Garden
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Grey Matter first appears as a mechanic for Carl Nesmith, keeping his suit running. Rook gains possession of him, then returns it to John.
Summoned by Carl Nesmith
Summoned by Rook
- Phantom's Wrath Part 1 (goes Ultimate)
Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
Ben 10,000 has access to Grey Matter. His daughter, Samurai, is able to use its powers without transforming into it.
By Ben 10,000
Dimension 216 (Argit 10)
Argit-Grey Matter is one of Argit's starter aliens, which becomes one of his main ones.
- Argit 10 (x2)
- Lord of Chaos
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 3 (unintentional transformation)
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 4 (cameo)
- Argit 10: Avenger Situation
Dimension 3 (Jane Smith 10)
Grey Matter is unlocked after Psychobos steals a piece of the Omnitrix, causing her to get stuck in this form.
- Malefactor (Jane Smith 10)
- Showdown (Jane Smith 10) (x2)
- Beginning of the End (Jane Smith 10)
- Fight at the Museum (Jane Smith 10)
- OTTO Motives (Jane Smith 10)
Dimension 222 (Twin Diaries)
Grey Matter is an alien used by Teresa.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Grey Matter is an alien form available to several characters. When used by Argit, he goes by the name Argit-Grey Matter.
By Argit (as Argit-Grey Matter)
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Grey Matter is an alien in the Dueltrix. While not used directly, it is used in fusion aliens.