|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Mana Manipulation|
Limited Reality Warping
|First Appearance||Desert, Forest Edge and Plains|
As a male Anodite, Granodite resembles a male human. His upper body is slightly buffer, and his mana hair is short and spiky. His body is dark purple, except for his hair, which is a light purple.
As a female Anodite, she looks exactly like Gwen in her Anodite state.
Powers and Abilities
Granodite has the power to manipulate, project and absorb mana. He can fly, and has been shown to have limited reality bending, causing grass to come alive. He has the other powers of Anodites, such as sensing living beings and using magic. He can increase his speed and alter his size.
He has used his powers to control magma, essentially lava bending.
Granodite can be absorbed, due to being made of pure mana.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10)
By Warmatrix Drone
- Desert, Forest Edge and Plains (first appearance)
- Destiny Islands (first re-appearance)
- Midnight Madness (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- Charm the King
- Showdown Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- Battle of the Heroes Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- Phantom King
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
This is the version of Granodite used by characters from the Kingdom Hearts dimension. It is the signature form of Xion.
- Underworld Coliseum
- Phantom of Twilight
- Beast's Castle
- Mysterious Past (flashback)
- Organization XIII Part 2
By Xion Replica
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Granodite appears as a WEAPON in the series, capable of utter destruction.
Summoned by Dr. Eggman
Summoned by Charmcaster
- Ultimate Power (JSXFF) (destroyed)
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Granodite is an alien in the Dueltrix. While it's not used directly, it is used in fusion aliens.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Granodite is an alien form available to several characters
- Granodite is a combination of "Grand" and "Anodite".
- Since Anodites don't have DNA, it is unclear how a sample of that species is in the Omnitrix.
- However, it was hinted by Brainstorm that Albedo could've used different DNA but used an Anodite's form to sample it.
- The picture was created by Bry.