He has the body/shape of Clockwork, but the eyes, color, and the anit-gravity disc. Also the lower part of his feet are like that of Goops, where they do not have a shape they just flatten to the ground. Other then that he mostly resembles Clockwork.
Powers and Abilities
- Goop's Anti-Gravity Projector allows Goopwork to take any shape and fly.
- Can manipulate his Anti-Gravity Projector to fly away and cut enemies.
- If he loses his Anti-Gravity Projector when going through an obstacle, the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix can create a new one instantly.
- Goop is able to fire slime with acidic or sticky properties upon impact.
- Goop can use his acid like abilities to destroy nearly anything.
- Goopwork can travel through time.
- Goopwork can fire green time rays which can send people back in time.
- Goopwork can fire time rays to age an object/person to dust.
- By rotating the protrusion on his head, Goopwork has the ability to create an illusion of what happened in the past.
- He is limited to his Anti-Gravity Projector controlling his body. If it is separated by two feet, more or turned off, his body goes completely inert.
- He can be hurt by being spun really fast.
- Because of his slime body, the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix can be easily pulled off and reverting Goopwork to normal and removing the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix from the user.
- His fusion mostly looks like Clockwork mainly do to Clockwork is the one who gets the most advantages