|Home World||Anur Phaetos|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
Energy Blasts (true form)
Telekinesis (true form)
|First Appearance||Time Heals (John Smith 10)|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Ultimate Ghostfreak (John Smith 10)|
Ghostfreak is a phantom/ghost-like alien with claw like hands. He has grey skin with black lines running all over it. This skin is removable and he has tentacles underneath it. If his skin gets ripped off, his true form will unveil.
In John Smith 10, he has his UA appearance until Omniverse, where he gains his Omniverse appearance.
In Ryder 10, he has his Omniverse appearance.
For the Dimension 23 appearance, look below at Skull Man.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Ghostfreak. He has aging immunity, able to resist a Chronosapien's powers.
Same as canon Ghostfreak.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10)
Ghostfreak is first used by an Alternate Future John, living on a lava world. He escapes from the Omnitrix as Zs'Skayr, and is rescanned during their second encounter.
By Alternate Future John
- Time Heals (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Vendetta (John Smith 10) (first appearance by Present John)
- Lost Prey
- The Visitor (John Smith 10)
- Primus Again
- Catch a Falling Star (John Smith 10)
- Consequences (accidental transformation; selected alien was Shocksquatch) (escapes)
By Rob Lucci
- Crystal Mercenaries (episode) (first re-appearance) (normal and true form)
- Last Laugh (John Smith 10) (normal and true form)
- Ultimate Weapon (John Smith 10)
By Ultimate John
- Manipulation (first re-appearance) (in Omni's head and used by Ultimate John)
- Dr. John (episode) (goes Ultimate)
- Xavier Institute (in Omni's head and used by Ultimate John)
- Love and Hatred (first re-appearance) (goes Ultimate)
- Ghost of a Battle (normal and true form)
- True Colors
By Warmatrix Drone
- Darkness and Power (normal and true form)
- Fear (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- Journey to the Underworld (removed, rescanned)
- Lord of Time (normal and true form)
- Azarath Metrion Zinthos (first re-appearance) (true form only) (by clone 1)
- Realization (John Smith 10) (by clone 2)
- Prisoner of War (by clone 2)
- Nibelung Valesti Part 1
- Outbreak (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
Ghostfreak is used by characters in the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
- Halloween Town (first re-appearance) (true form only)
- Hollow Bastion (x3) (second time uses true form)
- Organization XIII Part 2 (normal and true form)
By Phantom X Replica
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Ghostfreak first appears escaping from Magnum Rock. He then possesses Moldywarp to travel through sunlight. He takes over the role of Zs'Skayr in the story, acting like him in every manner.
- Break Out (normal and true form)
- Curse of Artemis
- Battle of the Mountain (normal and true form) (destroyed)
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Ghostfreak is one of Ryder's original 10. He escapes from the Omnitrix like in the canon series, becoming Zs'Skayr. He is rescanned back into the Omnitrix in Be Afraid of the Dark (Ryder 10).
- On the Road Again (Ryder 10) (first appearance)
- Outbreak (Ryder 10)
- Be-Knighted (Ryder 10)
- Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Ryder 10)
- The Whistler
- Jaws of Steel (x2, second time escapes Omnitrix)
- Smear Campaign
- Solitary Alignment (Ryder 10)
By 16 year old Ryder
By 17 year old Ryder
By 18 year old Ryder
- The Transmogrification of Eunice (Ryder 10) (first re-appearance)
- Highbreed Rise Again
- Caught in the Web of a Maniac (cameo)
- Trouble Helix (Ryder 10) (tentacles)
Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
Samurai is able to use its powers without transforming into it. However, Zs'Skayr can be released from her in this state.
Skull Man (John 23: Megaman)
Skull Man is the version of Ghostfreak that appears in Dimension 23, by Megaman. He resembles his UA appearance, his body covered in the Mega-Tech Armor. His left hand is the Mega Buster, and his skull head is outside the secondary skin, similar to Zs'Skayr in Omniverse.
Due to his chest being covered by the armor, his tentacles have to come out of his arm or shoulder. The tentacles can plug or dig into the Mega Buster, which then allows him to shoot tentacles from the Mega Buster, giving them more power and reach.
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Swampfire is an alien in the Dueltrix. And while not directly used, it is used to create fusion aliens.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Ghostfreak is an alien form available to several characters.
This is the version of Ghostfreak from the universe of Bryce Bowman. It will only appear in crossovers.