Aul-Turrhen (Planchaküle DNA)
|Alternate Counterparts||Jury Rigg|
- Geneius, like Jury Rigg, can build and break technology. He also has enhanced intelligence.
- Due to his Slimebiote DNA, Geneius can access other DNA samples within the Antitrix to create weapons and constructs, such as giving himself Quad Smack's arms or Skunkmoth's wings.
- Geneius feeds on DNA.
- Geneius has elasticity and shapeshifting even without using the Antitrix's DNA samples.
- This can be paired with his DNA constructs power to utilize other devices, such as the Omnitrix, and enhance their users. He can also do this to enhance himself. For example, if Ben is knocked out, then he can still utilize the Omnitrix's DNA samples for his own purposes in the fight.
- Geneius is restricted to making only one type of weapon at a time.
If Geneius appears in your series, add it here!
- Geneius' name is a play on "gene" and "genius." To some extent, it is also a play on "genus."
- As far as I'm concerned, Slimebiotes are a perfectly fine candidate for the Omnitrix, and thusly its variants, hence it being here. If lego blocks and diamonds and living sound of all things have DNA somehow (or a DNA equivalent), then a DNA-eating snot rocket does, too.
|Alan's Free Use Aliens|
|Original Aliens||Calmybara | Christmas Pine | Crane Fly | Gift Chomp | Level-Headed | Mad Hatter | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Simpleten | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|Fusions||ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Heatblastrodactyl | Slapbolt | Way Big Chill|
|Ultimate Forms||AmpFibian | Armodrillo | Jetray | Slapback|
|Omni-Enhanced Forms||Alien X | Big Chill | ChamAlien | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Ripjaws | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|
|Omni-Kix Forms||Bullfrag | Fasttrack | Nanomech | NRG|
|Ben 23 Aliens||Dr. Manatom | Teenage Alien Windy Turtle | Water Botter|
|Mad Ben Aliens||Stealth Killer|
|Omni-Spell Forms||Four Arms|
|Antitrix Aliens||Bangolin | Brickhouse | Dream Reaper | Fobwatch | Geneius | Hazmatron | Speedline|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.