Gastulences are humanoids with black spots on their skin and four fingers. Like Orishans, they have nozzles/openings from where they can eject different types of gas. They are located on various parts on their body. They have glass on their stomach from where the gas inside can be seen.
Gastulences communicate with both a verbal and a pheromonal language.
Gastulences are a peaceful, scientifically advanced race. They have learned to harness the gaseous enivronment of their planet in both a technological and biological way.
Gastulences developed gas mask-styled regulators to wear on their faces to help them take in the more toxic gases of their planet, which eventually changed their inner biology. Their biology has also changed in the way of genetically engineering themselves to have nozzles on their bodies to secrete gases. They have also been given clear stomachs which their inner gases, but was mainly put there in the event of a disease getting through their gas masks.
- Gastulences contain various gaseous elements, making them walking chemical laboratories.
- Being comprised mostly of gaseous chemicals on their insides, Gastulences have the ability to make compounds of almost any type and expel them as gas from the various nozzles on their body. Such gases include sulphur dioxide (which can be used as a form of tear gas), nitrous oxide (laughing gas), and fluoromethyl-hexafluoro-isopropyl-ether (sevoflurane). This is normally used as an anesthetic, but is also useful as a knockout gas with short-term memory loss as an added side-effect. The strength of these gases depends on the amount expelled and their chemical makeup.
- Gastulences seem to possess a high intelligence, especially within the field of chemistry and its effects on different species. They seem to understand the mechanics of time travel and the effects of physical trauma.
- When Gastulences use their gas, it makes a large cloud, which is susceptible to prevailing winds, which can endanger innocent bystanders.
- Some of their gases are flammable so they must be careful in situations that might ignite them.
- Opponents who are effectively shielded are immune to their gases like through the use of a gas mask or insulation.
- Gutrot (The Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Gastulence in Earth-2018)
- Gutrot (The Earth-1799.A equivalent of Gutrot in the Simplicitrix's database)
- On Earth-1799.A, Gastulences are also known as Egetsapiens.
|Aethradon | Arkgnthasapien | Balentis | Barragian | Basaltine | Fumusapien | Fuocono | Gastulence | Gomasapien | Hilo-Hilo Maka | Ka Pultu | Kema'i | Klomonculus | Kumainto | Merciplier | Racomitrium Servum | Renigas | Shakaralramal | Shenshangxian | Sofortür | Splicchac | Talparum | Terrifiant|