|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor||John DiMaggio|
|First Appearance||Voided (John Smith 10)|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
- 4.1 By John
- 4.2 By Azmuth
- 4.3 By Rob Lucci
- 4.4 By Julie
- 4.5 By John 10,000
- 4.6 By Winston
- 4.7 Galactic Battle
- 4.8 Distant Worlds
- 4.9 Phantom Watch
- 4.10 Ancient Times
- 4.11 Spacewalker
- 4.12 Kingdom Hearts
- 4.13 Omniverse
- 5 Dimension 10 (Ben 10)
- 6 Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
- 7 Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
- 8 Dimension 3 (Jane Smith 10)
- 9 Dimension 216 (Argit 10)
- 10 Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
- 11 Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
- 12 Guts Man (John 23: Megaman)
- 13 Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
- 14 Dimension 0
- 15 Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
- 16 Trivia
- 17 See also
Four Arms is a humanoid alien that is approximately twelve feet tall, has well developed muscles, two pairs of four-fingered arms, and red skin. A black stripe goes from his chin to his lower lip, and he has four eyes: a main pair, and a smaller pair below them.
In John Smith 10, Four Arms wears gold wrist and ankle bands, as well as two golden sashes that go across his chest. He appears as he did in the Ben 10-Generator Rex crossover, with black pants and fingerless gloves.
In Jane Smith 10, she wears a pink and black outfit similar to the Omniverse design, with pink eyes. The Omnitrix is on her belt. She doesn't have facial hair.
In Argit 10, he has an Omniverse appearance. The hair on the back of his head is spiked up, and his suit is orange and black.
For the Dimension 23 appearance, see below at Guts Man.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Four Arms.
Same as canon Four Arms.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Four Arms is unlocked after Manny accidentally grabs the Omnitrix. He was destroyed in the battle with Diagon, but is later restored by Azmuth.
- Voided (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Kevin's Big Score (John Smith 10)
- War of the Worlds Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- Cold and Cunning
- Primus (John Smith 10) (has broken leg with John)
- Vengeance of Vilgax Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- Basic Training (John Smith 10) (x2)
- Vreedle, Vreedle (John Smith 10)
- The Transmogrification of Eunice (John Smith 10)
- Girl Trouble (John Smith 10)
- Eye of the Beholder (John Smith 10)
- Simian Says (John Smith 10)
- Hero Time (John Smith 10)
- The Creature From Beyond (John Smith 10)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 2 (John Smith 10) (x2) (destroyed by Ultimate Way Big)
By Rob Lucci
- Inspector Number 13 (John Smith 10)
- Catch a Falling Star (John Smith 10) (accidental transformation; selected alien was Stinkfly)
By John 10,000
By Metal John
- Incarcecon Breakout, Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- Wanted (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance) (accidental transformation; selected alien was Lodestar)
- Fifth Battles
By Warmatrix Drone
- Timeless River(first re-appearance)
- Olympus Coliseum
- Battle of 1000 Heartless Part 2
- Darkside (episode)
- 100 Acre Wood
- Beauty and the Beast
- Stranded (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance) (cameo)
- For a Few Brains More (John Smith 10)
- Charm the King
- Have I Got a Deal for You (John Smith 10)
- Prison Guard
- The Frogs of War Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- Showdown Part 2 (John Smith 10)
Dimension 10 (Ben 10)
This is the version of Four Arms to appear in the Ben 10 dimension.
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
This is the version of Four Arms that is used by characters from the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Four Arms first appears as a street performer under Mr. Baumann's control.
Summoned by Mr. Baumann
By Warmatrix Drone
Dimension 3 (Jane Smith 10)
Four Arms is one of Jane's original 10.
- Call of the Wolf (first appearance)
- Con of Rath (Jane Smith 10)
- Nightmare in Bellwood
- D'Void (Jane Smith 10)
- Mad Man
- Of Predators and Prey (Jane Smith 10)
- Grima (episode)
Dimension 216 (Argit 10)
Argit-Four Arms is one of the original aliens of Argit, who wields the Omnitrix.
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Four Arms was confirmed to appear due to the early introduction of the fusion alien Mummy Arms. He was unlocked in the episode Inspector Number 13 (Ryder 10). In his first appearance, Ryder was excited to use this form.
- Under Wraps (Ryder 10) (first appearance)
- Secret of the Omnitrix (Ryder 10)
- The Creature From Beyond (Ryder 10)
By 17 year old Ryder
By 18 year old Ryder
- Big Fat Alien Wedding (Ryder 10) (first re-appearance)
- Falling Through the Wormhole (arms only)
Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
Samurai is able to use its powers without transforming into it.
Guts Man (John 23: Megaman)
Guts Man is the version of Four Arms that is used in Dimension 23 by Megaman. He wears the blue Mega-Tech armor, the Omnitrix on his chest. His eyes are blue and his skin is a dark pink, similar to canon Handy Man. His lower left hand is replaced with the Mega Buster. He can't use the Buster for firing energy shots, but the force of the punch is increased by being made up of metal.
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Four Arms is an alien in the Dueltrix. And while not directly used, it is used to create fusion aliens.
This version of Four Arms is used by GIR, wielding cyan eyes and Omnitrix color.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Four Arms is an alien that is available to several different characters.
- Four Arms is the alien that appears in the most dimensions.
- Guts Man having a blaster for his lower left hand was inspired by Manny, who loses his lower left hand.