Fire Hazard's abilities include:
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Hazard can create, absorb, and manipulate fire.
- Water Manipulation
- Fire Hazard can create and manipulate water.
- Geyser Manipulation
- Heatblast's mild terrakinesis translates into Fire Hazard's ability to create geysers in the ground using a combination of his fire and water manipulation abilities. Fire Hazard can then control when and how the geysers erupt.
- Steam Creation
- Fire Hazard can combine his abilities to create Steam, but is unable to directly manipulate it.
- Enhanced Durability
- Fire Hazard's rock body and metal plating make him extremely durable.
- Enhanced Strength
- Fire Immunity
- Water Breathing
Fire Hazard's appearance is a merging of Heatblast and Water Hazard's bodies, being comprised of charred maroon rock and rough red metal armor. White and yellow lines of fire run across grooves in his arms, legs, and abdomen, and the Omnitrix symbol is on his chest.
Fire Hazard's individual elemental manipulations aren't as powerful as Heatblast or Water Hazard's are separately. In addition, although he can breathe underwater, being under the surface will diminish his fire-based abilities even further.
- Fire Hazard's art was painted instead of CaT's usual style of inking and coloring.
|The CaT Collection|