|Powers and Abilities|
Enhanced Speed (on electrical lines)
Elastic Antennae Tentacles
|Voice Actor||Yuri Lowenthal|
|First Appearance||Lose Yourself|
Feedback is the Omnitrix and Infinimatrix's DNA sample of a Conductoid from the planet Teslavorr in Ben 10: Missing Pieces and Ben 10: Protector of the Omniverse. He is the Timeline 1 equivalent of the canon Feedback.
In Protector of the Omniverse, 19-year-old Feedback now wears a sleeveless white jumpsuit which covers his entire neck and stops at his knees. The jumpsuit has two reverse 'V' symbols on his waist, colored green.
His colors match the color palette of Heroes United.
Ben slams down the Infinimatrix's dial and is engulfed in a green light.
As the transformation track begins playing, Ben hovers in a dark green background with light green bubbles pulsating rapidly behind him.
Powers and Abilities
Similar to Chromastone, Feedback has the ability to absorb and redirect any kind of energy, most commonly electricity. This ability is refined to the point that Feedback can redirect any type of energy at near-point-blank range. He absorbs energy through the plug-like conductors on his antennae, tail, and fingers.
Feedback can absorb energy out of living beings.
Feedback can absorb a Crystalsapien's ultraviolet beams.
Feedback can use stored energy to generate electrical charges, which can be used as ranged attacks or to empower his punches.
Feedback can fire energy balls by joining his fingers and absorbing the energy out of electric devices.
Feedback has enhanced agility and jumping abilities, and possesses enhanced speed but only while running quickly on electrical power lines.
Feedback can fly by projecting energy behind him like a jet engine.
Feedback has enhanced strength, as he can punch a boulder apart and charge into a building by busting down a wall with ease.
Feedback is able to stretch the plugs on his head, hips, and hands for more range. He can also "smell" radio signals by using his antennae.
Feedback can levitate.
Feedback needs to absorb energy from time to time to fight because the energy contained within him will deplete with use.
Feedback's antennae can be easily pulled on, causing him great discomfort and leaving him stuck in place.
Feedback's electric blasts are occasionally ineffective against opponents who can absorb electricity.
Feedback cannot stop himself from shooting his electric energy blasts, meaning he will have to resort to shooting it all up in the air to avoid any collateral damage if he fails to catch his target.
- Feedback was unlocked sometime in September 2005.
- Feedback was removed from the Omnitrix by Malware in Lose Yourself. Although Azmuth could have added a new Conductoid sample to the Omnitrix, he chose not to as he did not think Ben was ready to use him without being addicted.
- Lose Yourself (first appearance; removed)
- Credit to Echoson for the infobox image.
- Whenever Feedback speaks, an electrical sound is heard.
- Feedback is the first Omnitrix alien to appear in Missing Pieces. However, since Feedback was only seen after he was removed from the Omnitrix, Purebred is the first alien to be used by Ben in the series.
- Feedback was Ben's favorite alien when he was 10, after the summer vacation in the original series.
|Ben 10: Missing Pieces|