|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
Elastic Chest Eye
Big Energy Eye
Pop out eyes
|First Appearance||Ghost Town (John Smith 10)|
Eye Guy's upper-body is covered with green eyes and black pupils, although he ironically has no eyes on his face, which consists of a mouth and a very large pair of bat-like ears. He has dark yellow skin with lighter yellow skin on his chest and feet.
In John Smith 10, he has his UAF appearance until Omniverse, where he gains his Omniverse appearance. Starting in Spacewalker, his right eyes are green, while his left eyes are blue.
In Jane Smith 10, her body is in more of an hourglass shape, with less defined muscles. Her pants have pink lines instead of green. Instead of one big eye on her chest, she has two smaller eyes on her chest, where nipples would be. Her eyes are pink instead of green.
In Dimension 30, he has brown eyes instead of green.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Eye Guy.
He has the ability to move his eyes across his body, which is how he had eyes on his hands before Omniverse. By all the eyes converging to his hands, he can create a giant eye over him, which can see great distances, has x-ray vision and can fire lasers. He can release flashes of light from his body, strong enough to destroy Ectonurites.
Same as canon Eye Guy. If he cries, he creates a flood of tears.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Eye Guy was unlocked by the Master Control, and was first used to fight Zs'Skayr. The majority of his earlier appearances have been to do recon.
- Ghost Town (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Crystal Mercenaries (episode)
- Last Laugh (John Smith 10)
- Reunion (John Smith 10)
- Ultimate Weapon (John Smith 10) (x2)
- Rematch (first re-appearance)
- Ghost of a Battle (first re-appearance)
- Darkness and Power (accidental transformation; selected alien was Heatblast)
- Lord of Time (first re-appearance)
- Land of Dragons Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- Disney Castle
- Twilight Town
- Hollow Bastion
- World that Never Was
- Fistful of Clones (first re-appearance)
- Animo Crackers (John Smith 10)
- The Frogs of War Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- Battle of Vilgaxia Part 1
- The Ultimate Prey Part 2
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
This is the version of Eye Guy used by characters from the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Eye Guy first appears being used by John by the Master Control.
Dimension 3 (Jane Smith 10)
Eye Guy is one of Jane's original 10. Due to being female, her name is changed to Madam Eye.
- Catfight (Jane Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Jane's Christmas Nightmare
- Slip and Flop
- Snake Song
- Lord of Chaos
- Null and Void (Jane Smith 10) (cameo)
- Mad Man
- OTTO Motives (Jane Smith 10)
Eye Guy from Dimension 30 is used by Looney John. He has no set series.
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Eye Guy is an alien in the Dueltrix. And while not directly used, it is used to create fusion aliens.
This version of Eye Guy is used by GIR, wielding cyan eyes and Omnitrix color.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Eye Guy is an alien form available to several characters. When used by Jane, she has the name Madam Eye.