Dimension 1 (John Smith 10)
Eunice's origins are the same as the canon series. She is the Unitrix who randomizes Gwen's DNA. She afterwards assists Azmuth on Primus. She makes a few other appearances, the most notable when Julie meets her, and becomes jealous of her flirtatious attitude with John. She assists in fighting The Esoterica and defeats Psyphon with Kai and Yenal.
- The Transmogrification of Eunice (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Simian Says (John Smith 10)
- Primus Again
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 3 (John Smith 10)
- Ultimate John (episode)
- Girl Power
- On the Run (John Smith 10)
- The Ultimate Battle Part 1
- The Ultimate Battle Part 2
- Set Up
- New Chess Pieces (episode)
- Castle Maze
- Gorge and Field
- Army of Friends
- True Colors
- A New Hero (John Smith 10)
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Eunice was once a member of the Hunters of Artemis, but was kicked out after falling in love with a man. The man initiated her into the Shadows, and she killed the other Hunters to prove her loyalty. She is later killed by Kai, to avenge the Hunters.
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Eunice appears in the second series of Ryder 10. Here, Ryder is the one who touches the Unitrix, his DNA being scanned to create her. This technically makes them brother and sister. This occurs several years before the original series began, and she lives on Galvan Prime.