|Powers and Abilities|
Walk on walls
|First Appearance||Space Colony ARK|
Espionage is a humanoid lizard, with pinkish purple skin, which may actually be scales. He has a curled up tail, and has a yellow horn where his nose would be. He has shoes and gloves, and dark peach skin on his stomach and around his mouth. He has green eyes and the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
When used by Xigbar, his right eye has an eye patch.
When used by Intellectuary, his right eye is sealed shut by a mana seal.
For his Dimension 23 appearance, see Espio Man below.
Powers and Abilities
Similar to ChamAlien, his main power is camoflauge, allowing himself to become invisible. However, Espionage seems to be built more for combat, able to use his enhanced reflexes, agility, durability and strength to execute a ninja like fighting style, as his DNA base is a ninja as well. He has the ability to manipulate mana, and throw "Mana shuriken", sticking with the ninja theme.
Espio has been shown to have aerokinesis, created by using ninja hand signs. Using mana, Espionage can use mana to control wind currents and create wind shuriken.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10)
- Twilight Town (first re-appearance)
- Time Lost (first re-appearance)
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 4 (unintentional transformation)
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
This is the version of Espionage that appears in the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Espionage first appears as an enemy in the Northern Crater.
Espio Man (John 23: Megaman)
Espio Man is the version of Espionage in Dimension 23, used by Protoman. He wears the red Proto-tech armor, and uses Protoman's shield in his fights.
- Espionage means spying, which makes sense with his powers.
- This is the word that his DNA base, Espio, is believed to be named after.
- This makes Espionage the only SEGA alien to have his name be the origin name of his DNA base, instead of just adding to it.