Eliminator is the main antogonist in Season 1 of Ultimate X.
Eliminator is mostly evil. His only option is to eliminate X and will destroy anyone who gets in his way. Eliminator serves no one except his master, Necro, the person who told Eliminator to eliminate X in the first place.
Look at picture
- Real Name: Eliminator
- Alias: Eliminator
- Aligment: Neutral Evil
- Species: None
- Age: Less than a year
- Height: 5,5"
- Strength Level: Class 50+
- Status: Alive
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength: Eliminator posses great strength. Able to lift 50 tons and able to crush a giant bolder.
- Regeneration: Eliminator can regenerate his body parts or any injuries like cuts, severed body parts, or being blown up, making him an impossible foe to defeat.
- Shape Shifting: Eliminator has the ability to shape shift his limbs into a variety of tools and weapons like hammers, maces, and many more. He can also transform into other things like a wall, a cage, and a catapult. Eliminator can also use his shape shifting powers to transform into different people much like Mystique from X-Men.
- Shard Projection: Eliminator has the ability to shoot explosive shards that are able to destroy almost anything. He can also grow shards on his body.
- Elastibility: Eliminator has the ability has the ability to stretch any parts of his body to unbelievable heights.
- Death Touch: When Eliminator stabs someone with his fingers, that person becomes poisoned and quickly dies. His fingers are also so sharp, that it can cut through almost anything.
- Energy Absorption and Redirection: Eliminator has the ability to absorb and redirect any kind of energy from fingers.
- His only mission is to eliminate X.