|Species||Colony-Class Faratin Dreadnought|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Alternate Abilities||Chain Lightning (Earth-119)|
|Alternate Counterparts||Powerhouse (Earth-1010)|
Electro City is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Colony-Class Faratin Dreadnought from an unknown planet. He is a free use alien.
Electro City is a tall, heavily built humanoid robot by appearance. His forearms are bright orange, he also has an orange band around his left bicep as well as a rectangular orange screen were his mouth would be. The Omnitrix symbol is on his chest.
He is not actually a robot, but a mechanical suit containing many other aliens that work together to operate it.
In Hell on Earth, his arms are yellow.
In Derwin 13, their arms are black, and their screen and Omnitrix symbol are white.
Powers and Abilities
Electro City's main ability is his electrokinesis, allowing him to generate and manipulate electricity.
Being mechanical, he is highly durable and possesses great strength.
In HoE, he can use his electrokinesis to create "Chain Lightning"; an electrical charge that moves through anyone in the area.
Electro City's most obvious weakness is his inability to communicate vocally.
He is also vulnerable to electromagnetic pulses.
Although he can move underwater, he can short-circuit himself is he attempts to use his electrokinesis while submerged.
- In Nightmare Factory, Electro City defeats a lot of Ectonurites.
Electro City is a free use alien, feel free to use him in your own series.
- Nightmare Factory (debut)
- Electro City was created by combining two different alien concepts.
- The first concept was an electric alien named 'Electro City', however this is as far as the concept was taken.
- The second was a mechanical electric alien that could only speak in broken and distorted crackles.