Elastick is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Gomasapien from the planet Estirar.
Elastick is a small, light green, humanoid alien. His body is comprised of a rubber-like substance. The only visible feature of his face is his eye. The top of his head is pink, and looks similar to a brain. He wears a black leotard with green bottoms, and green bands on his arms. The Omnitrix resides on his the border between his leotard and bottoms.
- Elastick has extreme levels of elasticity, able to stretch around an Earth-sized planet if he wanted.
- Elastick can make it so his body either bounces off of objects or sticks to them.
- Elastick's body is extremely durable, as he can take many hits and he can withstand being forcably stretched.
- Elastick's stretching has a limit, though it typically is not an issue.
- Elastick's debut was in the Tempparatus Files in The More They Stay the Same where he was shown taking Crashhopper's place in It Was Them.
- The More They Stay the Same (debut)
- Elastick's name is a mix of the words "elastic" and "stick."
- Elastick's species name comes from the Galician word "goma," meaning rubber.
- Elastick's planet name comes from the Galician word "estirar," meaning stretch.
- Elastick was originally created by Fatdoo, although redrawn by Alan.
- Elastick acts as a replacement for Crashhopper.