|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength Enhanced Agility Enhanced Jumping Audiokinesis Sonic Screams Echolocation Self Duplication
|First Appearance||Dawn of a New Era Part 1|
Echo Echo is the Omnitrix's name's DNA sample of a Sonorosian from the planet Sonorosia in Ben 10: Omnitrix Wielder. His Ultimate Form also appears in this series.
Echo Echo Looks exactly like his original appearance, and he sounds the same as well.
Powers and Abilities
- Echo Echo can amplify his voice to extreme volumes. This allows him to scream at ultrasonic frequencies and with enough force to disrupt machinery and deflect projectiles. Echo Echo can channel certain frequencies directly into his sonic screams to enhance their potency against certain targets. He can also transmit his sound attacks through speakers.
- Echo Echo can use his sonic screams to facilitate a powerful form of echolocation, and he can sense vibrations sent his way through any medium.
- Echo Echo has the ability to clone himself seemingly without limit. Although each clone has the same personality, they are not linked beyond that in any way. This ensures that entire groups can be knocked out or destroyed without ill effects on the survivors.
- Echo Echo’s clones have near perfect synchronization in combat, allowing them to form large, interconnected formations such as giant hammers or pillars made from clones for powerful group attacks.
- Echo Echo can combine his sonic screams and self-duplication abilities to perform a series of special techniques.
- Wall of Sound: Echo Echo creates a solid line of clones facing a single direction, all of whom scream at full volume. This attack can send extremely heavy objects and enemies flying away from him and deflect high speed projectiles.
- Echo Chamber: Echo Echo surrounds a given target, usually an enemy, with clones, which then scream at them with maximum volume from all directions.
- Echo Shock Wave: A group of Echo Echo clones stand in a circle facing away from each other and scream at full volume, creating a shock wave that deflects most solid projectiles and cause great destruction to the surrounding area.
- Echo Echo is faster and more agile than any human and can jump quite high. He is also much stronger than he looks.
Echo Echo’s body is quite fragile and can be destroyed relatively easily in battle.
- Dawn of a New Era Part 2
- Blank Slate
- Nature's Arms Race
- Danger: High Voltage
- Computer Virus
- The End Before the Beginning
- Under the Midnight Sun
- Hail the Conquering Frogs Part 1
- The Labyrinth
- No Honor Among Squid Part 2
- The Transitory Mists
- Vampire vs Whampire
- The Vengeance of Diagon
- Wrath of the Omnitrix Wielder
- Omniverse Armageddon Part 2
- Trivia 1
- Trivia 2