Eatle is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Oryctini from Coleop Terra.
Eatle was a humanoid-insect alien with some shark-like characteristics as well. He was dark blue, almost purple, and light blue in color. He had a long horn on the top of his head connected to a shorter protrusion on the back of his head and a large mouth that spread over part of his chest. He also had a silver belt, matching wristbands, and oval-shaped eyes.
The Omnitrix symbol is on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Eatle has the ability to eat materials and then convert their matter into energy to shoot a green laser beam out of the slot on his horn. The beam is powerful enough to cut a floating mountain and even hold down Vilgax.
Eatle has enhanced strength and sharp fingers. His horn can also be used as a very effective battering ram, as shown during his fight with Vilgax.
During his battle with Carl Nesmith, he was able to withstand Nemesis' laser which was able to kill a human with a single shot.
- Solid Matter Ingestion
- Lasers (after eating)
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Durability
- Sharp Claws
- Sharp Teeth
- Strong Horn
Eatle had a blind spot due to his eye placement, making him easy to sneak up on.
This weakness has been removed, as his eyes are farther apart.
- Eatle's power of consuming matter and then expelling it is similar to Upchuck's.
- In Omniverse, his mouth now moves when he speaks.
- Eatle's existence was first brought to light in a listing for the Ben 10: Ultimate Alien four inch line by Bandai.
- Eatle has a predator. However, it didn't make it into the show.
- On iTunes, his name is misspelled as "Eetle".