|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities||Plasma Ball Creation|
|Voice Actor||Bumper Robinson|
|First Appearance||Under Wraps|
Dynamite is a small bug-like alien.
He is yellow in color with black eyes and green pupils.
He has four stick legs and a beak along with a big antenna.
Dynamite is about the size of a small dog.
The Infinity appears on his chest.
A yellow exoskeleton builds over Bryce's arm, around the Infinity. The shell spreads up his arm and over his face, creating short, horn-like antennae on top of his head. He flips around, then Dynamite poses with his front legs in a karate stance.
Powers and Abilities
Dynamite can spit round, green, sticky balls of plasma, that absorb matter and explode upon impact, although it has been shown that Dynamite himself controls when the explosion happens.
The size of these balls depend on how much matter they absorb. Dynamite's plasma balls can be in more shapes than just spheres.
Dynamite can spew out plasma in a controllable stream to act like rope to tie up an enemy. His plasma balls have shown to not only absorb matter to enlarge, but can absorb energy too.
Dynamite has enhanced agility, being able to roll on his plasma balls and can climb on walls with ease.
Dynamite seems to be pretty strong for his size.
Dynamite can be hurt by his own plasma balls if they are reflected at him. Dynamite can also get stuck in his own plasma balls.
Dynamite's goo balls can be neutralized by a Terroranchula's energy webs. Dynamite can also be trapped in a Terroranchula's webs.
- Under Wraps (first appearance) (accidental transformation)
- Time Trouble
- Monster of the Earth (by Nemevoc)
- Back With a Vengeance (BBO)
- Nemesis Returns
- According to Matt Wayne, Dynamite's concept name was Collectiball.
- The name was changed when it was found that there was a product with the same name.
- Dynamite's powers bear a resemblance to the Katamaris' from Katamari Damacy.
- "Bug Bite", Bryce's name for Nemevoc's version of Dynamite, was provided by Dani.