|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Pier Pressure (John Smith 10)|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Ultimate Ditto (Ahmad 15)|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
- 5 Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
- 6 Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
- 7 Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
- 8 Dimension 216 (Argit 10)
- 9 Gemini Man (John 23: Megaman)
- 10 Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
- 11 Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
- 12 See Also
Ditto is about the height of an average human child. He has white skin, a black and white head, white face, along with black shoulders. Ditto’s hands are large with 4 digits and his feet are merely stubs. He has three fin-like growths on their head. Ditto also has gem-like orbs on his arms and three button-like gems on his waist. He has the Omnitrix on his chest.
In John Smith 10, he has his UAF appearance, until Omniverse, where he gets the Omniverse appearance.
In Argit 10, Ditto has the Omniverse appearance, but has an orange jumpsuit instead of green.
For his Dimension 23 appearance, look at Gemini Man below.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Ditto. His duplicating powers are usually associated with dividing.
Same as canon Ditto.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Ditto appears as one of John's original 10 aliens. He is the least used of the original 10, as he's replaced by newer, stronger forms. He is destroyed by Eon, but is restored to the Omnitrix by Azmuth in Map of Infinity (John Smith 10).
- Pier Pressure (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- A Small Problem (John Smith 10)
- The Omnitrix
- Camp Fear (John Smith 10)
- Above and Beyond (John Smith 10)
- Eon (episode) (first reappearance)
- Pacifista (episode)
- Ambush (John Smith 10)
- Checkmate (John Smith 10) (in John's head)
By Warmatrix Drone
- Fifth Battles (first reappearance)
By Ahmad15 in John's body
- Ahmad Smith 10 and John 15, Part 1 (first re-appearance) (accidental transformation; selected alien was Buzzshock) (goes Ultimate)
- Azarath Metrion Zinthos (first reappearance)
- H.I.V.E. Five
- Kyoshi Island
- The Waterbending Scroll
- In the Shadows
- Fistful of Clones (first reappearance)
- Vilgax Goes Screech
- For a Few Brains More (John Smith 10) (cameo)
- Return of the Gods (goes Ultimate)
- The Ultimate Prey Part 1 (x2)
- The Ultimate Prey Part 2
- Fated Battle
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
This is the version of Ditto that is used by characters from the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Ditto attacks John in the Null Void, looking for escaped prisoners.
Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
Samurai, the main character, has the ability to use Ditto's powers without transforming into it.
Dimension 216 (Argit 10)
Ditto, renamed Argit-Ditto, is one of Argit's aliens.
Gemini Man (John 23: Megaman)
Gemini Man is the version of Ditto that appears in Dimension 23, used by Megaman. He has the Blue Mega-Tech armor on his body, with his head fins being blue as well. He still has the sensory nodes all over his body, except on his left hand, which is the Mega Buster. He has the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
In addition to his regular cloning abilities, Gemini Man can utilize the cloning process with the Mega Buster to create weapons. He can use the Gemini Chain, which him cloning himself partially in chain originating from the Mega Buster, or even fire clones in a spherical form from the buster, resembling projectiles.
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Ditto is an alien in the Dueltrix. While it doesn't appear, it is used in fusion aliens.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Ditto is an alien that is available to several different characters. When used by Argit, he is known as Argit-Ditto.