This article, Diamante (AU), is the sole property of User:Skullguy123. For permission to use, mention or make major edits, ask me first for my permission. However, grammatical, spelling, and punctuation edits are more then welcomed
Diamante is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Petrosapien from the planet Petropia.
As with other Petrosapiens, Diamante is a silicon-based life form with an entire body composed of durable aqua green crystals that is lean but muscular. His head is a sharp semi-cub with dark green eyes and black markings surrounding them. He sports two crystal shards on his back and has five digits on his hands though none on his feet. Diamante wears an black one piece-like outfit with dark green lines running through the sides of the body abd legs while the chest area is a similar color. A hood also covers his head. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on the left side of his chest.
Powers and Abilities
- Crystallokinesis: Diamante is able to control, manipulate and create crystals which enables him to create crystals out of thin air, encase enemies in crystals and cause them to spike out and levitate crystal prisms. He is also able to control all crystals he generates.
- Crystalline Constructs: He is able to control the shape of preexisting crystals and those he creates to form into a variety of shapes such conjuring walls and shields to block or deflect attacks, create ramps to travel on, etc.
- Shard Projectiles: He can fire crystal shards sequentially out of his hands and also cause diamond formations to appear from any part of his body
- Weapon Manifestation: By manipulating the atomic structure of his physiology, he is able to form his limbs into diamond weapons such as blades and bludgeons.
- Enhanced Strength: Diamante has inhuman physical abilities, enough to easily able to overpower in a one-on-one brawl
- Enhanced Durability: Due to the natural density of crystal, Diamante is extremely durable to physical impacts and can survive in the vacuum of space. He is able to absorb energy blasts and redirect them as well as causing lasers to refract off his body due to him being made entirely out of crystals. He is also resistant to fire and heat.
- Regeneration: Diamante has a limited for of regeneration as any cracks his body sustains are quickly healed
- Sonic Vibrations/Strong Impacts: Like other Petrosapiens, Diamante is vulnerable to strong sonic vibrations and impacts with enough force which can cause his body to crack and shatter and might fall unconscious.
- Limited Regeneration: He shares the same limitation when it comes to his regeneration as he can only do so to an limited degree.
- Back Shards: While the shards on his back can cause him to become stuck on surfaces if knocked into it, Diamante can avoid this weakness by retracting the shards into his body
- Diamante first appeared when Alexander was trapped in a crystal cage that his other alien forms were unable to destroy.
- Diamante makes a crystalline metallic sound every time he moves