|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
Enhanced Digging (through suit)
Enhanced Jumping (through suit)
|First Appearance||The New Aliens|
|Voice Actor||John DiMaggio|
Detroviator is the Omnitrix MK10's DNA sample of a Detrovite from Vulcan. Even though Ben scanned Vulkanus, the Omnitrix managed to give him full Detrovite DNA.
Detroviator, like other Detrovites, has orange skin along with large jaw with the teeth merged with the lips. He also has two black horns that look like batwings extending downward from his jaw. His suit has a similar pattern to Vulkanus'. He also has a shovel attached to the back of each hand. His suit is green and black and on top of the cylinders are Omnitrix symbols. The Omnitrix symbol is on his headlamp.
Detroviator, like other Detrovites, has enhanced strength and durability. However, because of his suit, his strength and durability are even more enhanced. Detoviator has enhanced survivability and he is both heat and weather resistant. Detroviator is also immune to fire. Detroviator is capable of breathing underwater and can also swim underwater. Through his suit he also has enhanced digging and he can jump high in the air.
Because of his size, he is an easy target. His suit also makes him very slow and unable to float in water. However, Detroviator can still swim in water. Intelligent beings like a Galvan or Cerebrocrustacean can hack his suit. Though Detroviator has enhanced durability through his suit, it can still be destroyed.
Ben 10: The New Omniverse
- Detroviator made his first appearance in The New Aliens. He was unlocked by scanning Vulkanus and later defeated him.
The New Omniverse
- According to Waybig:
- Even though the Omnitrix MK10 scanned Vulkanus DNA, the omnitrix MK10 still managed to give Ben full Detrovite DNA.
- The suit was added in the DNA sample to make the transformation more powerful.
- However, he can still come out of the suit or Azmuh can also fix it to get rid of the suit in the DNA sample.
- His name comes from the words: "Detrovite", his species, and "Gladiator" which Technorg, a member of the Detrovite species, is.